PILOT PART 1:

//

//

“My name is Drake Parker.”

“I'm Josh Nichols.”

“I should probably be doing my homework.” said Drake

“I'm just doing some homework here.” said Josh.

“But it's more fun to do this.” said Drake as he played his guitar.

“Man, i'm thirsty.” Drake and Josh said drinking

“I live here with my mom and my little sister Megan. And now one of my best friend Toni” said Drake.

“I got a great family even though it's just me and my dad.” said Josh.

“I love that guy!”

“I love girls. Especially Toni”

“So, my mom has been  this guy.” said Drake as he took another sip.

“So, my dad has been dating this woman.” said Josh.

“She's really great.”

“He's okay, but he's got this kid that goes to my school.”

“She has a son that goes to my school.” said Josh.

“Drake”

“Josh”

“It's not that I have anything against Josh.

“I really don't know Drake all that well.”

“But, he seems kind of” they both said.

“Okay.”

“Unusual.”

•••

I woke up this morning was today was my first day of school I really tired I have my schedule yesterday time memorizing everything. After the shower I did my hair and put it down and curled out of the bun and then put a headband on so that nobody sees my edges today.
After that I put on some makeup even though I was tired I did really good.

I put on a white crop top that went all the way up to my neck, black ripped jeans, black high top boots, black chocker and a serpent jacket. I went downstairs with the others and then I saw Drake and Josh's parents making out in the kitchen that's so nasty. Bleh! So that's when Drake blew the whistle at them to stop.

“Drake!” said Mrs Bell.

“Hey, mom.” he said and passed me a drink from the refrigerator. “Mr. Nichols” he said and a strict tone noneless. Josh busted out from the kitchen with a wielding a mop.

“What happened?! I heard screaming!” said Josh.

“It's alright son, there's nothing to mop here.” said Mr. Nicholas.