- BUT YOU : JAESAHI -

It was cold outside but the weather inside seems to be hot cause the two boyfriends who recently got in relationship were making out on the couch.

"Did you enjoy in the same way with your ex?" Asahi asked Jaehyuk breaking the kiss.

"Why are even thinking about that now?" Jaehyuk again went on to Asahi's lips.

Asahi couldn't reciprocate the kiss once his mind was full clouded with the thoughts of Jaehyuk and his ex boyfriend.
He was not judging his boyfriend but at that time he was just triggered by the thought of his boyfriend and his ex boyfriend.

He slightly pushed Jaehyuk placing his hands on Jaehyuk's chest.

"Sahi-ya! C'mon you can't do this to me. Let's complete what we have started." Jaehyuk said pulling Asahi towards him by wrapping his hands around the younger's tiny waist.

"I don't want to do it!" Asahi stood up and left to bedroom.

Jaehyuk pulled his hair in frustration.

Jaehyuk and Doyoung broke up cause they didn't feel any kind of feelings towards each other. Being mutual friends of Jeongwoo, they first met at the party thrown by Jeongwoo. Being drunk they unintentionally had sex. Both being thoughtful and kind souls thought to know about each other to not to regret their accidentally mistake.

After few months for being together both were not so happy with the relationship,in these they had sex for few more times but it was only because of sexual attraction.
They together went to amusement parks, watched movies together, spend time together but feelings were never felt between both of them.

They finally decided to break the so called relationship between them realizing nothing can work between them.

After a year or so Asahi and Jaehyuk got into relationship,
They both were in final year. Asahi was a exchange student. When Jaehyuk saw Asahi for the first time, he felt some connection with him, his shy smile, his dimple, his eyes everything was beautiful in Jaehyuk's eyes. That was something he couldn't see it in doyoung.

Soon when the got to know their feelings were mutual. They happily got into relationship. Jaehyuk didn't want to keep any secrets from his boyfriend. He told him everything.

Asahi gladly accepted everything. Asahi never been in a relationship, his only aim was higher studies until he met Jaehyuk.

-

Jaehyuk sighed and walked towards bedroom. Asahi was sleeping on bed facing the wall side. Jaehyuk slowly climb on the bed and wrapped himself around Asahi. "Sahi-ya!
Don't you know that I love you with all my heart? Don't you know I never felt the same way with Doyoung as the way I felt when I was with you? Don't you know I always wanted to protect you? Don't you know how badly I wanted to make you mine?" Don't you know my whole existence belongs to you? Jaehyuk asked Asahi desperately.

Asahi didn't think of all these. Jaehyuk never failed to prove himself as a amazing boyfriend. As far he is the best one anyone could ask for. He was caring, loving, protective and everything. But Asahi is kind of person who assume things to himself, overthink and hurt himself. Jaehyuk definitely know what Asahi meant. He knows how to clam his boyfriend.

Asahi then turned towards Jaehyuk. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. Jaehyuk left a peck on Asahi's lips.
"My love only belongs to you, even if it's sex it will only with you" Jaehyuk said holding Asahi's face in his both palms.

Asahi felt so fortunate to have Jaehyuk in his life. The one who's always understanding, reliable,caring,adorable and mostly importantly loving.

Asahi then hugged his boyfriend and they warmth from each other's body was way better than their undesirable make out.

________

Having a partner who understanding is way better than having a good-looking one
________

That's what I wanted to tell,
And that's what I have learnt from my past and present relationship. (づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡!

SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

BTW, What's your favorite ship from Treasure? Mine is Dowoo and Dohoon! ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ

________