NEVER LET ME GO - WOOHYUK

"Prince Park, we have no choice expect you to take up the Kingdom, Queen Park refused to take the kingdom since she wanted to heal herself for King Park's death" higher official in the Kingdom explained their kingdom situation to Prince, Park Jeongwoo. Ever since Park Jeongwoo was born he was not allowed much to roam freely in his kingdom since his father King Park told everyone that he has some curse and if he goes outside the palace he may face dangerous consequences. He was just allowed to horse ride the whole kingdom yearly once. The day Jeongwoo would do horse riding people always stay alert to not cause any trouble to him. Some even prefer to stay at home than ending up being jailed or killed.

But now everything has changed, Prince Jeongwoo had to step in, take up his father position and had to look after the Kingdom. He was scared to take up the Kingdom since he doesn't have experience in dealing with the situations, lack a lot in communications and he wondered why his mother wanted him to become the king knowing about his curse. With many running thoughts in mind Prince Park wanted to talk to his Mother and ask her for explaination.

"May I come in" Jeongwoo knocked the door before entering Queens room."yes, son, come in" she welcomed him with a warm smile but Jeongwoo refused to look at her face. "What is it son? Do you have any problem?" she asked him running her fingers through his hair. "You know I have to face threatening situations if I step out, then why are you inisting me to become the prince" he yelled at her pushing away her hand on his head. "Son! The curse broke with your father's death". LIE. "I wanted to send you because I want you to live a happy life like others". LIE. Jeongwoo had a special ability to hear lies, since birth he only talked with his father and mother and everytime they lie he heard some strange sound in his ear. He didn't understand what was it when he was young, growing up teen eventually made him realise that he can hear lies.

"And be prepared for everything! The day after tomorrow is the prince announcement ceremony, you will be taking up the Kingdom day after tomorrow and also I'll give an important announcement that day" she said in cold tone which left Jeongwoo stunned. He wanted to speak but his heart was aching much that the words he wanted to yell flew out as tears. He wanted to escape but he didn't know where to go, he didn't know what to do. And since he was never allowed outside he didn't have any other friends other than a common village boy Haruto. When he was horse riding Haruto was the only one who dared to come and talk with him since they kinda look like they're of same age.
Nobody in the Kingdom knew that they were friends, haruto shares things that happen in the village, their topics changed with their changing age.

"Haruto, I want to escape from here! Please help" he asked his only friend who was still climbing up and reaching Jeongwoo's room from window. "Prince, don't remember your curse? Its dangerous to go outside the palace" haruto responded sitting on the table bedside the window. "Let me stay at your home". "Are you serious? Prince Park! It's impossible to stay there, I don't have any problem but we will be caught anyway he will in the same Kingdom prince park!" Haruto become furious with the thoughts Jeongwoo was having but this knowing his place he calming explained him. "And since Queen Park told that there will another announcement why don't we wait till that? It might be something favorable to you" haruto professed. Jeongwoo somehow got convinced and decided to wait until the important announcement.

The next day passed really quick that there were less than 10 hours for the ceremony to begin. The anxiety in him grew more and more with the every tick of the clock.

...

"Yoon Jaehyuk! Wake up, don't tell me you forget to that you have to go to Palace." Jaehyuk, the 'famous' boy in the village he had handsome face, soothing voice and a kind heart that he's actually a secret singer of the palace, when King Park wanted a singer for his kingdom his officials made him listen to many 'rich' people voices but King Park never liked any but when he was checking on the villagers he heard Jaehyuk voice and was memorized by it. He ordered his official Kang and soliders to find the man whose singing and asked them to bring him to the kingdom.