- ENDEARING : JAESAHI -

"When people tend to think about earning money, there will two options infornt of them, one in a faithful way,other is one where people do any kind of crap to earn money. Ofcourse the thoughts of this two kind of people will be completely different, But what if god chose to write the story of Asahi who works hard for earning money and loyalty and Jaehyuk who always choses the latter way to earn"

It was 7pm. Asashi and his colleagues, just finished their work and were heading to near by bar. It was office rule that if any person in their team get promoted, should throw a party to their teammates, ofcourse it was rule created by the employees itself. Today Asahi was hosting the party as he got was promoted. Asahi first planned the party in a simple and typical Korean resturant but as always things didn't go as per his will, his colleagues insisted him to take them to a bar rather than the routine restaurant. Asahi couldn't argue more, as he know that it was no more special going to restaurant when somone gets their promotion, yet he half-heartedly accepted their request as he afraid that his colleagues would spend all his saving just in one night. Asahi even invited his cousin Haruto, who recently became an adult as was curious about the bars and other things. Asahi being the true brother he is thought it would good if his little cousin gets to have idea about the bar when he's around, without any knowledge he would be easily fooled by the people over there, he also invited his childhood Japanese friends Yoshi and Mashiho, who were currently Idols under a big company but they couldn't attend his little party due to their busy schedule.

Everything thing was going great until everyone in the bar heard a loud sound of gun shot, terrified everyone looked in the direction from where the sound came from, to everyone's suprise it was police, no one knew why there were in the bar and without proper context and concern they were straight upto firing. Luckily they didn't shoot anyone, to was a air shoot to get everyone's attention. "Everyone!! Don't move!! And don't panic after hearing what I'm about to say!!" The people in the bar were holding their breaths to know what was going on. "There a a criminal in this bar!" People started panicking and they became uncontrollable, some started beating others whom they are doubting on for no reason. "IT'S YOON JAEHYUK!!"! Everyone who were drunk were standing still after hearing the name. Yoon Jaehyuk was every well known mafia, for normal people he was nothing less than a monster. He killed many people in public areas which terrified the people more,but everytime he was about to get caught people itself were helping him, maybe they were his workers or he took them hostage. Policemen were initially planing not to reveal his name but after seeing the uncontrollable chaos they had to do it!

On the other hand Asahi was looking at his colleagues more like he was swearing with his eyes. The one who insisted more was crying like a small five year old child which irritated Asahi and his other officemates. He didn't stop crying, Asahi couldn't help but shout on the crying co-worker. The very next second Asahi felt and hand around his neck and gun at his temple. "Maybe you understood who I'm! So just do whatever I say!!" Asahi's co-workers were about to shout but stopped when the guy pointed gun towards them! They were in the corner of the bar, and no one at the back dared to shout to get police attention.

Asahi didn't even know how the mafia's face was, he didn't even dare to look at him. Jaehyuk leaned forward, maybe he was smelling Asahi! Asahi could feel the mafia's breath on his neck. His co- workers were no longer looking at them, as they were more concerned about their solely lives. The one who was looking at them was Haruto, he dared to ask Jaehyuk what he was doing. "Mr.? What are you doing? You took him hostage that doesn't mean you can do anything with him?" Asahi stopped Haruto from talking by signaling with his eyes. Asahi was the one who put Haruto in this situation so he didn't want him to get in to any other trouble. Jaehyuk then tightened his grip on Asahi and Ghosted his lips on Asahi's neck. Asahi could feel Jaehyuk's warm breathe on his neck and why was his heart beating so fast? Jaehyuk came back to his senses when he heard a sound from outside of the bar. It was his workers who came to take him off. Yoon Jaehyuk then took Asahi out of the crowd still pointing the gun on his temple.