The Bakugo's

"It's very nice to meet you both" Izuku said shyly looking at Bakugo's parents.

"It's very nice to see you, Midoriya" Mitsuki Bakugo said back smiling in a way that Izuku knew to be mischievous. Izuku tilted his head studying the beautiful woman who looks so much like her son. In turn Mitsuki looked even harder at the greenette.

"Ok, that's enough of that" Katsuki said taking his boyfriend's hand leading him away from his mom.

"You're a natural aren't you?" Mitsuki asked sitting across from Midoriya in the living room. "You're talented and that's why you have a pretty nice new job at Nezu Entertainment".

"That's what I've been told, but it can be an annoying gift. I try not to use it on your son, but have failed at times".

"What the fuck are you two talking about?!" Katsuki huffed looking back and forth between the two.

"Your boyfriend has a unique gift. He's able to read microexpressions. That must come in handy when working with clients and fellow streamers". Microexpressions are the facial expressions and body movements that are very short. Most people can't even see them, but there are some, like Izuku, that catch them. He's like a walking lie detector.

"Yes, some people aren't comfortable asking for what they really need or want. I'm able to work with them until I know that they are completely satisfied. It's also very helpful when one of the talent is feeling uneasy or frightened".

"If you can read people so easily, then why do you feel so comfortable talking to that Mirio guy? He gives me a bad vibe".

Izuku blushed looking over at Masaru Bakugo. Katsuki's father was smiling next to his wife, contently listing to the conversation. He seemed genuinely happy and interested. "Mirio desires me sexually, but I don't see any signs of his desire being dangerous. I've encounter men who have a dark desire to dominate and control me. Mirio wants me as his boyfriend".

"Are you sure? Katsuki isn't usually wrong about these things" Mitsuki sat up looking at her son. "What's his name son. I'll do a deep dive on him".

"That's not necessary!" Izuku interrupted placing his hand on Katsuki's. "Mirio is harmless. Honestly. He knows I'm Deku and wants to fuck. That's it. He's just a shy horny guy".

Izuku huffed looking in-between mother and son. He knew that Mrs. Bakugo was going to do a thorough background check on Mirio whether he wanted him to or not. He shrugged knowing it was useless to stop them and if it made Katsuki more relaxed then what the hell.

"You must know everything about me, Mrs. Bakugo. I can already tell lots about you too. The way you move, sit, look around and the intensity in the way you've been eyeing me. You have a government job. A highly classified job" Izuku smiled, his eyes roaming over Mitsuki. "I wouldn't be surprised if you work in espionage".

Mitsuki said nothing, but stared hard at the greenette. The message she was sending was crystal clear. It said "Don't breathe a word of this to anybody or I'll make your ass disappear". Izuku nodded with understanding and a bit of fear. Mitsuki is no one to fuck with.

"How about we go eat" Masaru said pointing towards the dining room. "I made spicy chicken, rice and a salad". Izuku smiled at the older gentleman. He has obviously been dealing with his intense family for a long time.

They had a pleasant easy conversation over dinner. Izuku tried to ignore the intense looks from Mitsuki, focusing instead on her son and husband. It wasn't too embarrassing when Masaru asked why Izuku started being a camboy. "Money. My mom raised me on my own and didn't have enough to send me to college. I worked and took out loans. When it came time to pay them back I needed to make enough to cover the loan payments and living expenses. I must admit that it felt kinda good making men lose their minds over me. I was a scrawny girly looking kid that got picked on in school. Who knew so many men would find that same thing erotic".

"My son for sure does, judging by the last collaboration you two did". Mitsuki smirked.

"MOM!" Katsuki snarled. "What the Fuck?! Don't tell me you watched your son fucking his boyfriend!".

Izuku blushed crimson looking down at his lap. "No I didn't, but a coworker of mine did. I didn't tell him you were my son, but asked if you two seemed like you were more than just fuck buddies".

"That's sick, Mom. Don't ever do that again".

"Really, Honey, that's crossing the line" Masaru said scolding his wife.

"Maybe" she shrugged giving zero fucks. "I wouldn't have to do that kind of thing if my brat would pick up the phone and tell me anything about his life".

"Oh here we go" Katsuki huffed. "The guilt game".

"Shut it, Brat. It might not seem like it, but I prefer to get firsthand information about your life, but you share jack shit with me".

"Doing back handed shit like this isn't making me want to share anything with you, you old bag".

"Kacchan, stop it! Don't be so disrespectful to your mother". Izuku understood where Mitsuki is coming from, but there needs to be boundaries for a healthy relationship. "Mom" he started, making the older woman smile involuntarily. "How about we exchange information and I let you know what is going on. I love texting and sending pics. You probably know that from my Instagram account. I won't tell you every little thing, but a few texts and pics a week should be fine. Family dinners are ok too".

"Tch. Don't speak for me, Deku".

"Then you don't have to come, Dynamite" he snarled in response. "In fact we might have more fun without your grumpy ass".

"ooohooo!" Mitsuki laughed slapping her husband's knee. "I like you! You're a real firecracker!".

"Thank you, that's high praise coming from one herself" Midoriya teased.

Mitsuki laughed getting up out of her seat. "I have something I've been dying to show you. I'll be right back".

"Whatever it is she's been waiting to share it all evening" Izuku whispered in Katsuki's ear.

Mitsuki came back in with a vanilla envelope. She took out a drawing and a picture, setting them in front of the young couple. "This is why you two feel like you've known each other forever. Midoriya when you were five, you and my son went to the same primary school. Here" she said tapping the photo. "This was taken of the two of you at our home. You two were watching an All Might movie". The photo is of two kids looking up at the tv with excitement.

Izuku and Katsuki looked at the photo closely. The greenette's hand flew to his mouth as a strangled sob tore through his throat. "Kacchan, I remember you now! You were the boy I cried over! I remember liking you so much!".

Katsuki's coughed clearing his own throat. His hands moving over the drawing he had drawn at the tender age of five. It had two stick figure people holding hands. One with yellow hair and the other with green. Under the yellow haired male, it said Ka cun and under the green written in pink crayon said Daku.