Desperation

Mirio clung to Bakugo's leg sobbing furiously "I'm sorry! I tried to fight back! He was too strong!".

Bakugo didn't respond, he was too busy dialing the police to care about the man crumpled around his ankle. His heart was racing a mile a minute waiting for the damn police station to answer his call. Six agonizing rings later someone finally picked up.

"Hello. Musutafu Police Department. How may we be of service".

"I need your whole fucking department and an ambulance down here now! There has been a kidnapping and double assault at the Midnight Lounge restaurant! Please, you have to hurry!". Bakugo was trying his best to stay focused. He would be of no help to Izuku if he panicked and flew off the handle.

"Did you say a kidnapping and double assault?!".

"Yes! My boyfriend Izuku Midoriya was kidnapped. President Nezu of Nezu Entertainment and an intern were beat the fuck up and dump behind the restaurant. Please hurry!".

"We have officers nearby. They should be there any minute. Please try and stay as calm as possible. I know that's asking a lot right now, but every detail you can give them will be crucially important in finding your loved one".

"Fuck! Please get here faster! Izuku could be hurt or worse!". Katsuki looked over at the still unconscious Nezu. He couldn't help the tears escaping his eyes. If whoever took Izuku could do something like this, he could only imagine what he could do to Izuku if the greenette decided to fight back. His stomach churned at the very thought.

He pulled his leg away from Mirio and vomited on the wall. The mental picture of Izuku being hit or raped or both was too upsetting. His whole body felt cold. He felt desperate and terrified. Crimson eyes darted around begging to see the police arriving. As soon as he saw the blue and red lights flashing he flew over to the car banging on the door.

"Come on!" he yelled. "Hurry! Every second counts!".

Thankfully the police got to work quickly. They took statements from the restaurant staff and Mirio. President Nezu was of no help as he was still unconscious and was quickly taken to the hospital. Mirio was taken as well. The young man had several broken ribs, wrist and nose. As he was placed into the ambulance he gave Bakugo one last pain filled look asking for forgiveness.

"We'll get him back, Mirio. Instead of worrying, pray Mirio, pray hard". The younger man's faced scrunched up, his busted lip quivering. He nodded before the paramedics closed the door and rushed off.

The police asked Katsuki about what Midoriya had been wearing. If he had any medical conditions they should know about. Who they should be contacting. He gave them most of the information that he could remember. He had so many questions himself. If there are cameras in and around the building. If they had caught what had happened, but the police wouldn't answer any of his questions.

All the blonde could do was sit on his ass and wait. Each minute that passed without any update felt like a stab in the heart. He felt so impotent and useless. He needed to do something, anything, but couldn't. The police were handling the situation as best they could. They had already sent out an alert to everybody with a cell phone and a photo of Izuku had flashed on the tv screens asking for any information on the young man's whereabouts.

Katsuki looked at his phone when the message flashed near the icon of his mom's photo. He could have punched himself. Why didn't he think of her sooner! He punched the icon hoping his mom would answer on the first ring. Bakugo never knew when his mom would be away on a mission and he hoped to god she wasn't.

"Hey, Brat, what's going on?".

"Mom, I need you to do the deepest dive you've ever fucking done! I need you to get everybody you can on this! Izuku was taken a couple hours ago. The police are doing all they can, but it's too fucking slow! Please mom! You have to help! I can't lose him! What if he's being hurt!". Each word felt like knives down his throat. He could no longer hold it in. It was too painful. Deep chocking sobs brought him to his knees. He sat curled up holding the phone to his ear.

"Son, listen to me, you need to answer my question" she said coolly, her tone was deadly serious. "What was Midoriya wearing? Was he wearing any of the clothes that I bought for him?".

"Why the fuck is that important?!".

"Just answer the question. Was he wearing anything that I bought him?".

"Fuck, yeah he was. The coat, shoes, the entire fucking outfit. Why?!".

"Because I put a tracking device on every item I gave him".