Special :)

( They are all human teens in this so ya )

Tony grinned mischievously as he waited for everyone to arrive to his party. His parents had left for a week or two, so he decided to do exactly what they told him not to. He had found their wine, and some beer. He had just sat down when he heard a knock on the door.
" Coming! " He called as he stood. He opened the door, to see his friend, Paige standing there, smiling sweetly. God, she looked so innocent.
Paige looked up at him, grinning, " Hi Tony! ". Tony waved and let her into the house. Tony's parents had a pretty big house, and some pretty expensive stuff. Tony and Paige talked for a few minutes, when the door was kicked open.
Larry, who was at the door, yelled, " WASSUP ". And let himself in the house.
" Larry! Don't do that! That's impolite! " Paige said mockingly.
Tony laughed a bit.
Larry grinned, " But look what I got! ". He showed Tony a package of beers he had brought.
" Nice! " Paige was grinning from ear to ear.
" Hi guys! " Larry flinched as he heard the voice from the doorway, almost dropping his beers. It was Shrignold .
Shrignold, being the little baby he was, apologized for scaring him, " Oh- I-I'm so sorry- ".
Larry looked at Shrignold, and said, " It's okay hon~ ". Larry said this teasingly, because he and Shrignold had been dating for a couple months now, and he likes to mess with him. Shrignold blushed, and looked away.
" Just a few more people and we can start partying! " Tony announced, to the few people that were there.
About a half an hour later, everyone else had arrived. Tony almost flinched when he heard a knock at the front door though.
" H-Hello? Anyone h-home? " Tony automatically realized this voice! It was Collin!
Tony stood, and opened the door, " Hey Collin! You've finally arrived! ". Collin smiled slightly, and looked away, blushing. Tony ignored this.
" Let's go over everybody who's here real fast. Because who knows, he might end up losing someone tonight! " Tony laughed a bit to himself. He then counted everyone who was there. Larry, Paige, shrignold, Stephan ( The meat guy ), Tina ( spinach can), Collin, Gilbert ( globe).
" Now we can get to partying! " Tony grinned.

( Later cause I'm lazy 😭 )

Tony looked around at all his drunk friends. Larry was passed out on the couch, Paige was sitting on their countertop, And Stephan, Tina, Gilbert, and Collin were breaking stuff. Tony stood, his vision blurry. He grinned goofily, and stood in the middle of the living room.
" Wanna play truth or dare-? " He called out to everyone, and they all shouted yes.
They all sat in the living room, and Paige asked, " Who's going first? ".
" Gilbert should go first! " Tina squeaked.
" Alright, " Gilbert grinned, and looked at Stephan, " Truth or dare. "
" Uhh- Dare! " Stephan said.
" I dare you to throw Larry across the room- " Gilbert grinned chaotically.
" uh- Alrighty then. " Stephan picked up Larry, and threw him across the room, gently though. Larry must've been out because he didn't even move.
" Is he.... Dead? " Shrignold asked.
Stephan sat back down, " Anyway, Tony! Truth or dare! ".
" Dare. " Tony said.
" I dare you to kiss Collin! " Stephan grinned.
" Alright. " Tony was so drunk he didn't even know what was happening. He climbed on top of Collin and kissed him. They sat there for a minute or two, just kissing. But finally Tony got up. He had sorta liked it.
Collin blushed. He wasn't angry though. Normally he would've punched you in the face, but he didn't even move.

______________________________________
( Authors note )
Word count; 606
Thank you guys so much for your support! I made this for you all as a thank you! Hope y'all like it

Also have a cookie all of you ❤️
🍪🍪