The Rule to Become Hell's King

Akita opened up his eyes slowly in a Tokyo city Hospital. He sat up in the bed quickly and put his hand to his chest where that woman with black bat wings had gashed open his chest. They're was no wound. He looked out the window and saw the moonlit city sky. Suddenly he felt a tight embrace from his side "Akita-Chan! You stupid, stupid BAKA!!!" Shouted his adopted sister Hakura who had tears in her eyes.

"Hakura? What happened? How did I get here?" He asked. His memory was fuzzy and his head ached heavily. "You were found in the alley behind the school. Your shirt was burned and torn open but you weren't injured. You were completely unconscious! If that business man passing by hadn't found you, I don't know what I would've done! Don't you ever do that shit to me again!" She said crying tears of relief.

"Wait. What did this man who found me look like?" Akita asked as his memory started to come back fully. "He had very long black hair, wore a black suit and tie and his name was funny. I think it was from the Bible." She said.
"What was his name Hakura?! It's very important you tell me right now!" He said grabbing her shoulders with concern in his voice.
"It was a weird name. His name was Lucifer." The words hit Akita like a brick. "Mr. Kurayami? You're father is here to visit you." Said the nurse at the door. "Dad? He's at the office. Why is he here?" Asked Hakura. "No Ms. Yakutia. Not your father. Mr. Kurayami's father." Answered the nurse.
Then the man who Hakura had just described came in holding a bouquet of black roses and smiled.
"Good! You're finally awake! Guess the pressure of all that happening made you go into shock Huh, son?"
"Who are you? Wait. Didn't you find my brother in the alley yesterday?"  Hakura asked Lucifer. "Wow you look so much like my wife did! My son certainly is a stud to get a girlfriend as pretty as you!" Lucifer commented. "I-I-It's not like that! He's my adopted brother! We live together and he's not my boyfriend! Sure he's got a great body and cool hair and really amazing eyes but-"
"Hakura-chan, why are you talking about my body? Are you attracted to me in a sexual way? I thought you weren't into guys like that. Are you a pervert?" Asked Akita showing no emotion.
"You Baka! When a cute girl like your foster sister complements you, you thank her!" She yelled as she smacked him in the back of the head. "Yeah, falling for strong women runs in our family. You're exactly like Akita's mother! Also being the Devil makes me able to see into the feelings of the soul. That girl loves you more than her own life!" Lucifer said singing the last sentence. "Wait, you're Akita's biological father? AND the friggen Devil?! But that means..." said Haruka beginning to shake on fear with her jaw dropped "Yup! Akita is the Anti Christ and heir to the throne of hell! But there is a rule Akita has to achieve if he wants to ascend to my throne." "And what is that exactly?" Asked Akita. "You have to marry someone before you can be king of hell. You have to be married to guarantee another heir to take over after you in 20.000 years."

"So your asking me to marry Hakura?!" Akita yelled out, panicking for the second time in many years. "And I have to have Akita's baby?!" Yelled a tomato red faced Hakura. Lucifer laughed and simply replied "well not until he's 18. It's his powers that begin to show at 16. You know, super strength, super speed, immunity and ability to control shadows and hellfire? Also he can regenerate from any wound given by a human or demonic made weapon. Only a an angelic weapon can kill him but the pain he can still feel. But did you know he can have multiple wives in the underworld?"
"But what if I don't wanna be the king of hell? And why did The Devil of all beings marry a human woman?"
"One: Unless you become king of hell you'll be rejected from Earth, Heaven, and Hell itself. You'll be stuck in purgatory for all eternity.
2: The reason I married your mother was simple. For a the realms  have evil, they have to have good. Even the Devil feels love if he feels hate. I loved your mother for who she was even if she was a human. No pun intended but I went through hell to get the first Devil to allow me to marry a human."

"This is all so much to take in, father. What do I do now?" Asked a confused Akita. "Well they're discharging you in an hour. Just go home and sleep on it. I'll be close by since I have to teach you on how to control the powers of  The Devil. Hold out the palm of the hand you primarily use." Akita held out his right palm

Lucifer then placed his left hand on top of Akitas and a black smoke came between them and dissipated in a few seconds. He then took his hand away. A small glowing black pentagram appeared in the center of Akita's palm. "It's the seal of the soulless. If you ever need me or a soul to return from the underworld to their body in the realm of the living, simply speak the words 'ego vocare tenebris' That's all you have to do."

Later when he was discharged from the hospital and got home. Akita walked into his room and climbed into bed his head had finally stopped aching after a few Tylenol pills. But they'd wear off quickly, Lucifer said because of his Demonic Regeneration ability. He took off his jeans and shirt leaving on his boxers.

Suddenly as he got under the covers he felt a large object next to him under the blanket. He slid his hand under the blanket and squeezed a fleshy orbed object and heard a small 'Eep!'
He pulled the blanket away quickly and saw it was Hakura. She was only in her school gym top and underwear. Akita screamed in panic as Hakura covered his mouth with her hand and shoved him down. "Shut it! Our parents aren't home but the neighbors are gonna cal the cops if you scream like that!"

Hakura took her hand away from Akita's mouth "W-W-Why in the friggen hell are you in my bed?! And why are you in your underwear?!" He said loudly and slightly red in the face.
"Well Lucifer, I mean your real father, said you need to marry someone at 18 to be king of hell or you'd be stuck in purgatory for eternity. And in order to do that you need a wife. So in order to save your immortal soul I figured I would...become your wife to help save you. I mean shouldn't we seal the deal as soon as possible? Your souls on the line isn't it?"

Akita stayed silent and emotionless for a moment. And then he chuckled and began to laugh. "What is it?! Are you laughing because my boobs are small to you?!" She yelled at him covering her chest with her arms. "No im laughing because you thought I'd actually do it! I know you care about me far more than any other of the other girls at school. But I want to make sure you absolutely are doing this because you love me for sure. Besides I don't need to do that for another two years. Let's just take our time when it comes a relationship." Said Akita softly.

"You don't want to do this? Because if you do I'm fine with it. I mean I always feel so jealous when those other girls hit on you and I just hate the fact whenever I dress up around the house you showed zero faze. I tried to hide so hard.

"You're a terrible actor you know that? Hakura-Chan, almost everyone knows and that's including your mom and dad but they never really worried because I have to blood to relation to you. I'm adopted." Said Akita

"Look. If you won't take my first time yet, will you at least take my first kiss?" She said blushing with her tomboy expression too embarrassed to look him in the face.

Akita sighed and put his arm around Hakurs's shoulder. He then took his other free arm and turned Hakura's face to his. He closed his eyes and leaned in and their lips met for the first time. They stayed that way with their eyes shut and hearts racing.
'What was that phrase Lucifer said again?'Akita said in his head trying for a second to remember what his father said 'ego vocare tenebris?'  Suddenly a dark blue light appeared from the floor and Lucifer rose from it. "Son what's up? Is there a problem? Do you need anything important or..." He said and then noticed the two new lovers making out in their underwear in Akita's bed. They suddenly noticed Lucifer in the room and broke their kiss and froze.

"Well, well, well Akita! I tell you you need to have an heir and you start as soon as you get home? You sure get down to business quick! You're just like I was all those years ago!"
"GET OUT NOW!!!!"
They both yelled as Hakura threw a pillow in Lucifer's face "What did I do?! You summon me!" He replied smiling proudly of Akita and at new girlfriends eagerness. Next thing that hit Lucifer in the chest was Akitas switch blade. "Okay. Ow. I may be immortal but that still hurt you know." He said still smiling. "GET OUT!" They yelled agin. "Ok, Ok, I have paperwork to do anyways. Lots of evil souls need to be punished so I'll be on my way now! Don't be too rough Akira. I'm guessing it's her first time?" "Hakura? Get your dads gun for me..." said Akira evily "IM GONE!" Said Lucifer sinking back into the floor in a dark blue light waving goodby.
"Well. That was an ordeal. Well I guess even if he's the Devil, he's still my father." "Just shut up. It's your fault it happened anyways but if you kiss me again I'll forgive you. Just don't summon your biblically god damned dad again! It ruins the mood." She replied slightly annoyed "Fine. But for now. Just stay close to me. Tomorrow at school all those girls who made you jealous over me get to see Akita and Haruka are now couple." Hakura smiled, snuggled up to the son of the Devil himself without even a sliver of fear, and went to sleep. Akita turned off the lights and held the locket around his neck along with his new girlfriend next to him. He felt for the fist time in his entire life he had never felt other than from fear. His heart skipping a beat for a girl.