How the Devil Fell in Love

"So Hakura I understand you found what I've been trying to keep secret . I promise to you I've been hiding it only to keep you safe. I know you're probably quite furious with me and I'll take full responsibility for my withholding the information from you Hakura. I'll answer all questions in a bit but there's a slightly bigger problem at hand. Have a look for yourself."

Lucifer held up an iPhone 13 and it played a video on YouTube. "Are you seeing this shit right now, are you seeing this shit?!I've never seen shit like this!" Shouted the Tokyo High School student behind the filming. It was a video of the alleyway below which was engulfed in hellish black flames. "Is that the day Akita went into his first demonic transformation? Who uploaded this footage?" she asked watching the video feeling concerned for their secrets. "Sorry I was watching it earlier, let me rewind. Allot a

In the footage for the next few moments ago showed an overhead view from the Tokyo high library roof the day the angels attacked and tried to banish Akita to purgatory by taking Hakura hostage as leverage. Hakura began to feel scared.

Lucifer looked a limitless stressed for Look no one saw your faces but they do know that whoever incinerated the so called people go to your school in Tokyo. We need to transfer you to a different high school until you both turn 18 or else you'll be exposed by time and place. You left class about ten minutes before the time of the incident, Hakura. And Akita missed class due to being the actual one who unleashed it even if it was unintentional. God told me that some angels in heaven still plan to banish Akita and are against The  'Pact of Light and Shadows' pact signed when I made the uneasy truce between heaven and hell 200,000 years ago."

Lucifer began to think and then spoke "well have to send you both somewhere the angels or mortals can't get you. That means neither heaven or earth is safe. So we'll have to take you to my domain. Hell, also known as the underworld. You can go to my old school. But things work differently down there. Demons don't know what my son even looks like too so you'll blend in perfectly."

"We'll trust you for now. You kept a big secret from me and Akita-Chan and I have to leave our home now because you were reckless with him. You should've protected us from Raphael. Where were you, Lucifer? What were you up to?" Questioned Hakura with slight annoyance.

"I was trying to protect you. God and I were in a meeting in my throne room when one of Gods servants rushed in and told us Raphael was missing. I tried to reverse summon myself to Akita's location but the Dark seal wouldn't work so I knew something was wrong immediately. I took the nearest portal in the west wing of the Castle and arrived at Tokyo train station. By the time I got there you know the rest. I'm sorry Hakura. I should've been more cautious. Akitas mother would be ashamed of me..." he said sadly, regretting his carelessness shame.

"I love my son and I loved his mother more than anything. When I met her 17 years ago, I was just like Akita. I drank, smoked, and felt alone. Demonesses loved me but not for my heart, they wanted my wealth. My power. I ran away from the underworld and hid on Earth in 1996. I hated my bloodline.

Then one day in January was sitting in a bar, drunk on liquor and drowned in hate for my own kind when a woman with blood red hair sat down at the stool next to me. She was in tears and I bought her some Saki. She told me her family was in the Kyoto mafia business and wanted her to marry a mob boss who constantly beat her and slept with other women for his own pleasure. I told her that if she wanted I could save her. I could give her the life she wanted. I knew what it was like to be forced into a life you hate. She took me to her father at the Kyoto casino who refused to let her out of her engagement. He changed his tone when I burned the two thugs behind me alive with hellfire just by snapping my fingers. Akita's future mother was quite surprised to learn I was the Devil."

Lucifer took a sip of coffee from the cup in his hand. Then he took a breath and continued.

"Although the engagement was called off the
Ex-finance didn't stop pushing her and kept sending hitmen to kill her out of revenge. Everytime she refused to give in and I kept killing them. I didn't want to go back to rule Hell and for once I began to fall in love but was doubtful a human woman could ever love The Devil. Either way I made an oath to protect her even if it cost me everything else in the process. I took her to a hotel and bought her a room. She told me she fell for me the moment I first broke her engagement and wanted me to spend the night. We made love and got married two months later after we found out she was pregnant with Akita. But although she knew human women die giving birth to Demonic children, she refused to give up our baby. I couldn't say no because I knew she'd rather die than kill her child. The day Akita was born she made me swear to her that Akita would have a Mortal life for as long as he could, let him find a woman who loves him, and only then let him rule Hell. She died three hours later with Akita in her arms smiling until the last moment. It broke me but I stayed strong for my son. Akita is all I have left to live for." He said trying not to the tears show.

"I see so much his mother in you. If I promise you to protect you and Akita, I want you to make me in a promise in return Hakura." He said looking with a very serious look in his eyes. "Anything you want. Just tell me and I'll swear." She replied. "Never break Akita's heart. That's all I ask. I couldn't bear too see it happen. He truly loves you more than anything. Even his own life, and I doubt he'd give a second thought to give it up for you."

Hakura stayed silent for a moment. "I swear I won't break Akita-San's heart. I wouldn't ever want to hurt him." "Then we're in agreement"

Akita came out of his room at that moment. "Father? I need to talk to you now. And I got your text about going to school in Hell. I'll go. But I spoke to my other form. He told me to tell you this:
'The Anti Christ's heart is the key to Hells throne and without it, I can never be King of the Underworld. If It stops beating I can never come back. But as long as it keeps beating, I can alway come back. Even from purgatory itself.' That's what my other form told me."

Lucifer simply took another sip of coffee and smiled. He then replied "Well it sounds like a clue for a future event. I don't know when it'll come about but let's keep that in mind. Anyways pack your things you two. We're leaving for the underworld tomorrow afternoon. I'll get the portal ready. Go rest, I'll stay the night to make sure no attacks happen. Things will get even more challenging for everyone, but I promise you both will be alright in the end." Lucifer then headed to the guest room. "Lucifer? What was Akita's mothers name? You never told me." Asked Hakura.
Lucifer smiled sadly remembering. "Her name was Scarlett. Scarlett Kurayami." He then closed the door and lied down on the bed.
'Scarlett, I'm sorry if I haven't been a good father. Our son will be better. I know it...' he thought to himself drifting off to sleep.