Benson

"Mom." A dirty blonde haired boy runs down the driveway. "You're home." He jumps into my arms.

Jimin smiles at us as I pull Benson in for a huge hug. "I missed you so much. Look how big you've gotten."

"Yeah, I'm almost as tall as you." He laughs. Benson doesn't seem to even notice Jimin. I never really brought anyone I dated around him anyways. He never needed to know.

"Cut it out." I poke his tummy and he erupts in fits of laughter.

His gaze finally meets Jimin. "Mom whose he?" He whispers into my ear.

I smile at him. "Benson, this is my boyfriend Jimin"

"Is he why you haven't been here?"

I decide to be honest on this answer. "Yes but no, you know my school let me study abroad. I met him while there."

"Hi Jimin, I'm Benson." He shakes Jimins hand. "I like your hair."

Jimin looks up and does a shy smile. "Thanks, I like your glasses."

"

(I just wanted an excuse to use these photos 😌)

"Thanks." Benson smiles at him. "Come on grandpa made dinner, its steak." He excitedly lead us in the house. We walk into the small dinning room and Mr.O walks out.

"Hey, this is Jimin my uh... boyfriend."

He wipes his hand on his apron and holds his hand out to Jimin. "Nice to meet you kiddo."

"You too sir." Jimin whispers.

"So mom, I thought you weren't coming back for a few months." Benson looks over to me.

"I wasn't supposed to but things came up. Grandpa, Jimin, and I have to handle."

"Grown up stuff?"

"Yes. Exactly." I grab Jimin's hand and sit him down at the table. Janie sets plates in front of all of us.

"Lisse?" A girls voice calls from the steps.

"Brady?" I get up and run to her.

"You're home early." Her gaze meets Jimin. "And you brought a hot guy with you." She teases.