Part 2

I was on the front porch with Hayley making a TikTok. "Harmy stop messing it up! I swear you have gotten worse" 

"Will you just shut up before I throw your phone in the toilet" I say smirking. 

We started to retry the dance for the millionth time when someone can up behind us and started making funny noises with dancing. I look through screen on the phone and saw Jere in the background. After we were all done laughing he said, "Harmy I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you want to walk down to the coffee shop?" I nodded my head in response telling him to give me a minute so I can get on better shoes. 

"Jere come on! Tell me!" 

"I will tell you when we get there! Calm down. It is suppose to be a surprise."

When we got to the coffee shop the smell made me forget the whole reason we were here. I have always loved coffee. I got one of my favorites, vanilla latte'. 

When we finally got our drinks and sat down we started having conversation. "So are you excited to go to cousins in a couple of days?" I asked. "Of course! I love it there. I haven't seen the Conklin's  in so long." He said with his signature smile on his face. "Yeah, I understand. I know how much you miss them during the year." 

After a little while of talking Jere got very series. "What's up? You just got so series?" I said while laughing. "Don't worry about it! I just wanted to ask you a question." I nodded indicating for him to continue. "So you know how we go to cousins every summer?" 

"Yes I am very aware of your trips to Cousins beach" I said not understanding why he was telling me this. "Well I wanted to ask you what you were planning on doing this summer because if you have nothing going on we would love to have you come stay with us." I stared at him in shock.  Did I just get invited to spend summer at Cousins? 

Wants everything he just told me settled in. I started nodding my head excited. "Oh my god!! Yes I would love to come with you guys!"

Author Note:

I hope you guys like it so far! Thx