Part 3

When we got back to my house I saw Conrad on his front porch. I ran up to him so excited to tell him that I actually was going to come to Cousins with his family. "Connie! I am going to Cousins with you guys!" Once he heard me screaming he looked up and saw me running towards him. He opened his arms and I ran into them giving him a tight hug. "I can't wait to have you with me all summer Harm," He whispered in my ear. I had this weird feeling in my stomach that I have never felt before. It was a weird feeling like a knot in my stomach but I kind of liked it. 

***

It has been a couple of days since I was invited to go to Cousins with the Fishers and today we were leaving! I was dragging my heavy suitcase over to their house. It wasn't helping that I was still half asleep. I never wake up at 5 am so I am extra tired. The excited from the new people and things I will experience made me more excited and less tired. 

When I made it to the car Connie was waiting for me. He lifted it up and said, "What the hell do you have in here your whole room?" I laughed and said, "Very funny mister." 

Jere came running out yelling, "Harmy! Are you excited to go to Cousins?" I groaned in annoyance. "Jere shut up. It is to early for your yelling." Conrad laughed at my morning attitude.  Jere rolled his eyes at my behavior and told us we were planning on leaving in about 15 minutes.  

We all went into their house. I was greeted with the smell of Susannah's cooking. I have always loved everything she made. Sometimes she felt more like my mother because my mom was always away on business trips. Suze always spoiled me like I was her own daughter. The only thing I hated about being the middle child is that they either focused on Hayden or Hayley most times I get forgotten. But that doesn't happen to me when I hang out in the Fisher's house. Once Susannah saw me she stopped her cooking  and came up to me to give me a big bear hug. "Harms you look beautiful! I think you will have the most amazing time with us! I have always wanted you to come with us!" She always had a way with words that made me feel so loved. 

"Thanks Suze. You guys have always been so welcoming. I am very happy I got the chance to come with you guys this summer!" I said to her still in the hug with a big smile on my face. She let go of the hug and finished up making breakfast for all of us. 

When she finished putting everything on the table we all sat down to eat. I sat down last the only seat available next to Conrad. I put a little of everything on my plate. I start digging in pleased with how good the food is. Suze has always been my favorite person. She cooks amazing and always says the right thing when you need it. I love her to death and I don't think I could live without her. 

*** 

 "Kids! Its time to go!" Suze yelled to us getting us out of our videogames. I have always been able to beat the boys if I wanted to. When we got the car me and Suze sat in the back. I was so excited to finally get to come with them. "Thank you guys again for letting me join you. I really appreciate it!" Suze replies with the biggest smile on her face. "Of course Harms! You are always welcome." She adds in a whisper, "Your my favorite anyway." I laugh. I have a feeling this is going to be a summer to remember. 

Thank you guys! Let me know if I should continue writing it!