~Chapter 2~

A/N: Wow- i actually have motivation for this chapter- sorry for making yall wait- welp. On with story!!

-----------------

[Y/N's pov:]

Man... I hate having to walk through a  whole forest to just get to my cabin. I mean, couldn't we have chosen a better route?!

---------------
TiMe SkIp :]
---------------

"So! You're finally home? After... what? 3 HOURS?!" ???

"Ok, to be fair, getting chased by gaurds isnt easy when going through a FOREST!" I said, I mean who wouldn't be irritated.

"Whatever. Just- don't get caught Y/N. I don't wanna have to save your butt again."???

"Oh come on puffy! We both know I've saved your butt more than you've saved mine!" I was confident! I mean it was 6/3! "I've saved you six times while you have only saved me three times!"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? You know, that number can always change!" Puffy winked at me
saying the last bit.

"Whatever... at least im batter at stealth than you..." I said, mumbling the lasy bit.

"What was that?" I could just hear the confidence in her voice.

"NOTHING! Just- I got a lot gold this time. And food!"

"Oh! Great! I was starving anyway! What did you get?"

"Just some fruit, and potato soup!"

"Should be enough to satisfy my hunger." I could practically see the drool coming from her mouth...

"Well if you need me im in my room!" I yelled as I went to my bedroom.

"YEAH YEAH! BYE!" I could hear the
---------------
TiMe SkIp :]
---------------

It was nearly midnight, I couldn't sleep. I mean who would when you're having nightmares? My gosh do I hate having nightmares cause I don't think anyone wants to wake up sweating like crazy.

"Welp, might as well get out of bed."

Man I feel like im still dreaming-
And my throat hurts like crazy, gosb I hate my throat right now. Whatever i'll just go get some water-

I walk out the door of my room and walk down the hallway- Although... The hallway seems longer than usually, its probably just me being tired...

Although...

No! Its just my imagination! I mean... the living room is right ther-

Wheres the living room?

This hallway isn't ending...

umm, this isn't normal-

My walk starts to turn into a slow jog, then to a run, and then to a full on sprint. But the hallway won't stop, it just keeps going... Why won't it stop? Why? It's supposed too end, to the living room! Wheres the living room?!

Why does it keep going?!

...

Why am I running again?

...

What was I going to do again?

...

Why did I get out of bed?

...

Why did I wake up?