Chapter 5- fifth of December.

Yesterday to say the least had been the best game of hide and seek you'd ever played in the loop. Hence the nice layer of snow outside. Currently Claire was dragging you out to play and with you being in a hurry you accidentally grabbed the wrong coat as she was pulling on your arm.

"Alright alright" you said with a laugh. Once outside she let go of you allowing you to put on the coat while walking. You thought the material of it felt smoother than it normally would but first when you'd put it on you noticed. It was Alma's. You blush up from embarrassment but wouldn't turn back to get your own. Once reached the group Olive and Emma exchanged a smirk then looked at you again.

"What?" You ask growing nervous.

'I swear to the birds if these two have planned something!' You thought but then Olive went to speak.

"It's just... that's not your coat" she says with a smug smile making your cheeks heat up. It was barely noticeable since it was cold out but it still send the two girls into a laughing spiral. As revenge you made a heavy plow of snow drop from the sky above them. They shrieked and you closed your eyes in satisfaction. Only to be with a snowball. You quickly turned to throw and saw jakob.

"Oh you little-" you cut yourself of and made motion with your hands creating a wind gust and blowing snow in his face. In the matter of seconds everyone had tuned in and were attacking each other with snowballs and laughs. As you had hidden in the tree for a surprise attack, Alma came out with your coat of course. Everyone stopped as she took place under the tree. Right under you. You grinned evily and subtly created a huge pile of snow beside her. She was busy scolding some of them for not wearing gloves when her expression turned from firm, to confused.

"I was looking for y/n inside, but came out when I couldn't find her" she went to explain.

"Do any of you kno-" she was cut of by you jumping down at her and pulling her successfully into a pile of snow. You ended on top of her with her buried deeply in the snow. Her previously closed eyes opened and she gasped from the cold.

"Y/n!" She shrieked making you laugh. You still had her pinned down and motioned for the children to run of you taking the blame for them being poorly dressed.

"He- i wasn't done with them" she says with a fake offended expression. Though she couldn't help a smile. You laughed a little before going to speak.

"You'll just have to punish me instead" you say leaning in closer. You felt her body tense when you placed a kiss on her neck. The woman was now a flustered mess and you walked away. Alma who wasn't ready to get up yet just buried her face in her hands and stayed put in the snow.

"Well don't stay there too long. I might just have to warm you up" the woman shot up and noticed that the children had heard. Of course only the oldest understanding. Emma Olive Enoch and Jakob stopped in their tracks turning eyes wide to the scene.

"That was just plain unfair!" She scolds with a pointed finger walking over. You felt your nerves shoot through the roof when she didn't stop walking until only millimetres were between you.

"But i'll get you back for that" she whispered in your ear with a husky voice. She ran her finger across your jawline as she walked of flicking your head upwards when pulling away her finger.

_________

I know the chapters are short bug i'm building up to something😈💙