Chapter 23- December 23'rd

The Ymbryne was currently pacing around her office with the four of you -and jakob- sitting nervously, waiting around for a punishment.

"What you did yesterday was wrong." She started. She was looking outside the window and you wondered why.

"And something like that, is never to happen again." She stated. And though she couldn't see it directly, you all nodded in understanding. You glanced over at Enoch who also looked much like you, with a face of no regrets. You stifled a laugh and looked down.

"Emma. You will help with making breakfast. Of course not Christmas day, but the upcoming week, and today" the woman said and the girl nodded.

"Good. Enoch." She said now turning around, contemplating the best punishment for the stubborn boy.

"You and Olive will handle the grocery shopping together. And that is in the loop." She added. Enoch groaned but eventually nodded along with Olive.

"Jakob... you will be helping me with the hollow." She said simply and the boy tensed but quickly realised she was talking about one of her daily tasks. He nodded and like the others then looked down again. Miss Peregrine came closer to you still looking down making your body tense when she suddenly spoke again.

"You four can leave. I'll have a word in private with y/n." She said making you suddenly nervous. The children left and you dared a look at the woman once the door closed. Her look was stern but her eyes had a glint that you'd never seen before.

"Up." She said. You were confused until she put twi fingers under your chin and 'lifted' you into a standing position. She dragged the chair aside and the went to stand in front of you again. She looked like she was mad at herself for something, and the unfamiliar glint in her eyes remained.

"I know we shouldn't have-" you were cut off with her lips suddenly on yours in a passionate kiss. You stumbled backwards a few steps but regained your balance quickly by grabbing the woman's waist. You pulled her closer as the kiss continued, her hand wrapped around your neck starting their way up your hair. The kiss stopped when you both had to go for air, and you were as confused as ever. She locked eyes with you the glint remaining only now you could place it as you had the same. It was lust.

"What you did was in every way wrong." She said still holding onto you.

"It was also sweet. And i love you for it." She said and you could feel your cheeks starting to warm up a bit.

"So? My punishment for the next week?" You asked awaiting an extra task to take care of. She looked you up and down and you could feel yourself grow nervous.

"Yours will be a bit different" she said in a low voice. Your eyes widened and then her lips were on yours again and you were suddenly up against a wall. She started placing kisses down your neck making your flustered within seconds.

"Miss Peregrine?!" A faint voice was heard and her head snapped to the door. She sighed before turning to look at you again.

"I hope you know that I am not done with you yet." She said buttoning a button on your shirt, which she'd opened. You were too stunned to speak as you watched the woman leave. Once you knew she was out of earshot you immediately went to say;

"What the- wow" cutting yourself of. You assembled yourself and went to pack the last few presents for Alma and the children. Christmas was going to be, wonderful.