~Part 6~

The bae's residence.

"So she's finally there, huh?", Mr. Bae said.

"Yes, sir. And now she's with kim sunwoo"

Mr.bae nodded and licked his lower lip before motioning the man to go out of his office room.

Everything went as he planned. He then picked up his phone and called his wife.

"Bring jacob in"

"Let's go", sunwoo said.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "Where?"

"Somewhere", sunwoo shrugged his shoulders.

"No, I'm not going", y/n turned her attention back to the book in her hands.

"Fine then. I'll just go and see your mom alone", he started walking towards the door.

"Okay...wait? What?! Wait for me!", Y/n immediately closed the book and grabbed her jacket before following sunwoo who was already out of the room.

"Aish he should've told me and now I have to run after him and what's wrong with this jacket though?!", Y/n nagged as she ran towards sunwoo who was already in his car.

Sunwoo turned to his left and saw a mad y/n trying to wear her jacket properly.

He chuckled as she got in and sat at the passenger seat, still. Nagging.

"Stop nagging, will u?"

Y/n death glared at him. "Well if you told me that we're going to meet my mom, I wouldn't have struggled to wear this jacket and you wouldn't have to hear me nagging"

"Woah calm down woman!"
~~~

"So this is where you keep her?", Y/n asked as she looked around the area it was a normal neighborhood with a few elderly people walking.

Children were playing around the neighborhood it was already dawn.

"I don't like to use the word keep. She's like my mother. Well yes, this is where she's staying at"

Y/n eyed him, curiously which he raised his eyebrows as a reply.

"Why here? I mean, you're a killer. Shouldn't you put her somewhere a bit more..."

"Scarier?", Sunwoo completed her sentence.

"Yes"

Sunwoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath before facing her.

"I told you. She's like my mother. I'm not going to put her there"

"But why though?", Y/n asked, she make eye contact with him.

"Close that pretty mouth of yours before I place mine on it", y/n broke the eye contact and immediately looked everywhere but his eyes.

Sunwoo chuckled and made his way towards the house compound, y/n stood there not moving an inch as she stared at sunwoo back.

"Are you going to stay there until some kind of wild animal came and devour u or what?"

Y/n eyes widened. "W-wild animals?"

"Yes, wild animal. Okay then if you want to be their next prey, I'm going inside", sunwoo walked inside, leaving her alone.

Y/n looked at the surrounding. The sudden sound make her flinched and immediately made her way inside.

"Why?", Sunwoo smirked as he looked at her scared face.

Y/n noticed that and immediately changed her expression to a normal one acting tough.

"What?", Y/n looked at him, pretending as if nothing had happened.

"So?", She raised her right eyebrows.

"What?"

"Seriously kim sunwoo?", She rolled her eyes.

"Woah chill woman. Follow me", sunwoo turned his body around and walked to where the bathroom was.

He knocked on the door.

"Sunwoo? Son, is that you?", They hear a middle aged woman.

"Yes, it's me. May I come in?", Sunwoo looked at y/n as worried plastered all over her face when the woman coughed.

Sunwoo opened the door and walked in but y/n stayed there, not moving an inch as she looked inside the room.

A middle aged woman was laying on the bed. She looked sick. But she couldn't tell how she looked like since her vision was blurry with tears.

Y/n couldn't believe that she finally got to see her mother after years of not seeing her.

"Sunwoo", y/n called out his name, her tone was slow almost like a whisper.

Sunwoo looked at her. He noticed her expression and smiled slightly before walking towards her.

Sunwoo gently grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his. Y/n eyes darted from their hands to sunwoo dark brown eyes.

"Don't worry, she's fine", sunwoo then led her inside and that was when she saw the woman face.

Y/n looked at sunwoo who was already staring at her with a smile on his lips.

"Mrs.shin, I brought you someone special"

"Mrs.shin?", Y/n whispered under his breath.

Mrs.shin looked up and their eyes locked. She had her eyes widened as tears started swelling up her eyes and looked at sunwoo asking for his permission.

Sunwoo smiled and nodded his head.

"Y/n, my daughter..."

Tears that y/n had been holding in finally made their way out as she ran into her mom's embrace.

She made sure that she wrapped her arms around her mother's body gently since she was sick.

"Mom, is that you?", Y/n voice cracked.

Even though she couldn't see her mom's face right now but she could tell that she was smiling.

"Yes honey, it's me"

Still not breaking the hug, y/n eyes met sunwoo. She mouthed a thank you which he replied with a nod.

Sunwoo was happy seeing both mother and daughter had finally found each other after years of being separated.

This also made him missed his mother, his biological mother. She died while giving birth to him.

Sunwoo looked down and walked out of the room to give them some spaces when he received a message from someone.

______________________________________