~Part 16~

"Mr.kim?"

"Yes, it's him. mr.kim, sunwoo's father", juyeon said.

"So he was the one who planned all these?", Y/n asked as her eyes darted to juyeon.

Confused could be seen all over her face. Mr.kim took a seat in front of y/n. He then motioned juyeon to sit beside her. Juyeon nodded and went to sit beside y/n.

"Yes, I was the one who planned all these and juyeon works under me"

"B-but why?", She knitted her eyebrows.

"I think juyeon had told you about me taking revenge on them and also justice for your father?"

Y/n looked at juyeon once again before she turned to face mr.kim slowly nodding her head, she let mr.kim to continue his words.

"Okay so the things is, I have already acknowledged that mr.bae, bae mal chin, has planned something to take all my properties. He knew that you were born as a curious girl. And they used you to get me since they know that you and sunwoo will eventually end up together"

"So you're saying that they planned all these since the day one?" Mr.kim nodded.

"I had to make juyeon the one at fault to test sunwoo. To test his love for you and I can't believe that they actually fell into their own trap. They really thought that juyeon had something against sunwoo"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "W-wait I don't understand"

Juyeon looked at mr.kim and he nodded his head. Juyeon turned to face y/n.

"Okay actually mr.bae and his sons planned all these to take down kim coorporation by using you"

"Okay, then?"

"But the thing is, they don't know that mr.kim has planned everything from the start. so, basically they fell into their own trap"

"They planned to make you search for your mother and I am glad that you actually came here and made the plan work even better. I know you and sunwoo are made for each other that's why I asked sunwoo to marry you", he stopped.

I want you to be protected by him and I know he is the only one who can protect you from all these and also, changmin, your brother"

"What's with him?", She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"He is also part of this mission"

"But does sunwoo know about this?", Mr.kim shook his head as a no.

"No. He doesn't know a single thing about my plan and now I want you to take part in this mission"
~~~

Knocking on the door to the mansion, y/n put on her usual smile. Well not really the usual one since it was a fake one.

Taping her left foot on the ground, she waited for someone to open the door. The sound of the door being unlocked could be heard which made y/n looked up and the door was opened slowly by someone familiar. It was jacob.

Y/n eyes widened in shock upon seeing him after months of not seeing him. She tried her best to give him the purest smile she had ever given to someone.

Jacob on the other hand, was shocked upon seeing y/n but he tried not to show any emotions.

"Hey", she smiled.

"Hey", jacob smiled back.

"So, you're still working with my father?"

Yes, she pretended like she didn't know anything when she actually knew everything.

"Well, I guess you can say that?", He shrugged his shoulders.

"So, aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Ahh you're right, I'm sorry. Come in", he stepped aside giving some spaces to y/n to walk in.

She walked inside and admired the interior. Everything here was beautiful. Except the owner.

"Y/n, why don't you have a sit first and I call maid to make a drink for you?"

"Sure", she walked closer to the couch and took a sit.

Y/n was looking everywhere, hoping that she would find any clues that would help her with the mission.

"Who are you?", A voice spoke up.

A voice belonged to someone she really familiar with. She turned her body around to face the owner of the voice...mr.bae.

Mr.bae eyes widened. He wasn't expecting to see her this early but not her, she was glad that she met him, today.

"Y/n?"

"Hi, father", the corner of her lips curved upward.
~~~

With a gun in his hand, sunwoo kicked the door opened and dashed inside. Sangyeon following behind him. The door opened and revealed a man, sitting in his couch, sipping on his tea...bae mal chin.

Sunwoo dashed towards him and pushed him on the couch making his tea spill all over the place. He grabbed onto his collar and looked at mr.bae dead in the eyes.

"Where.is.she"

But Mr.bae just stayed still as his eyes were still glued to sunwoo's. The corner of his lips curved upward.

"So, you're here just to ask me where your so called girlfriend is?", Mr.bae said.

"You fucking old rat. Tell me where the fuck is she?!", Sunwoo yelled.

"Why do you want to meet her?"

That voice. Sunwoo hand started trembling. His heart started picking up its pace. He was scared.

Scared of what he was thinking right now was going to happen. Since his hands were trembling, sunwoo grip onto mr.bae collar loosened.

He slowly turned his head around, facing the owner of the voice. As soon as their eyes met, his heart stopped beating almost immediately.

He was there, standing by the table with his arms crossed over his chest. He had an unreadable expression on.

"H-hyunjun..."

______________________________________
Q: What is your favourite day of the week?

Saturday!