Get out of my head

Gwendoline Pov :

You really have to stop thinking about this woman, she must surely be straight and why she would be interested in an older woman, that's stupid. I should stop being so close to her, we've only known each other for two days, I have to stop getting attached to people so quickly.
I sit down to watch Jenna and y/n do their catches,christina sat next to me and asked me a question "you like her, y/n, don't you?"yes, yes I like her but I have to stop thinking about her "yeah a little".What a lie, but hey, I have to get rid of this kind of remark if I want to get her out of my thoughts.
after their scene Jenna came to talk to me,"hey gwen how are you ?i haven't seen you since this morning" "I'm...fine, I'm fine and you Jenna?""uh well, I'm fine""that's great !"I was embarrassed because I felt y/n's gaze on me"well, I'm going to my caravan "I said.
Once arrived in my caravan I sit on the sofa and close my eyes, I need a nap.

the next day, on set:

Today i have to shoot a scene with jenna, y/n and luis.I don't really want to shoot this morning so I'm trying to negotiate with tim to shift my scene to this afternoon,"please, we can postpone the scene to this afternoon, I don't feel very well "" we turns it has 1 p.m., no more "
"thank you, thank you, I'll go get some rest then"

Y/n pov :

Tim comes to see me to warn me that the scene this morning and postpone to 1 p.m. because gwendoline was not well. I'm going to make sure she's fine, it worries me a lot.
I just arrived at the door of Gwen's trailer but I'm afraid of knocking, and if she rejects me.I take a deep breath and knock on her door."yes?"I open the door and say "Tim told me you weren't feeling well, so I came to make sure you were okay.""yes, I'm ok now you can leave"she told me that with such coldness "uh ok, goodbye"

Gwendoline Pov :

Maybe i shouldn't have spoken to her so coldly but I have to get her out of my head. "but what's your problem gwen!"jenna, what is jenna doing in my caravan "why are you talking to her like that, What did she do to you ?" she asks, I just understood who she was talking about, y/n, "what's going on?" I asked"she came to see ME half crying because she feels like you don't like her, everything seemed fine a few days ago, what's the matter?"y/n cry because of me, but why?!"nothing, there's nothing, I just told her to leave""but why ?"
"because it takes what kind of my thoughts, morning, noon, evening and night she's stuck in my thoughts" jenna looks at me with a big smile "i knew it, you love her ?!""no, no I don't love her ""yes you love her, you just proved it""Okay ,but leave me alone, i need to get her out of my head""but why, if you love her you don't need to get her out of your head""because she doesn't like me, I'm almost 20 years older than her, I'm not pretty enough and she's straight!"Jenna laughed"y/n straight?!absolutely not, I've never seen a person as gay as y/n"she is not straight!?I have maybe a chance!"You're sure ?""yes, she is a lesbian and for the fact that you are almost 20 years older, I don't think that bothers her."I smile"Ah okay, but let me rest, I'll apologize to her, I promise""it's in your interest, otherwise I will make you miserable"she smiles,"promise, promise"she's leaving"see you gwen"
wow, i really need a rest after this discussion.

Y/n pov :

I'm trying to recover from my emotions, she spoke to me coldly, it's okay, it proves that she doesn't like me so I won't waste my time running after her.

1 p.m. on the set :

I'm getting ready to play,but gwendoline came in my direction,"uh sorry for earlier, I was not well and I spoke to you badly. I hope you don't get mad at me"
"no it's good, there's nothing"
"Everyone in place!" shouted Tim.

at the end of the afternoon:

i had gwen in mind,just her and her laugh,her sumptuous face.I feel like I'm at her mercy,everything she does or says has an impact on me, it's impressive.
alone in my sofa, I start to cry but I was quickly interrupted."y/n are you there?" gwendoline's voice is heard through the door,I wipe the tears from my cheeks "uh yes, what is it?""can I come in?" she asked"um,yeah for sure "
she opened the door and her smile warmed my heart
"hi you, why are your eyes red?"(durgs, sorry I thought it was funny)"oh nothing, just allergy"I lied"okay if you say so,can i stay with you?"YES, YES STAY!"yes of course"
5 minutes passed and none of us dared to speak,until gwen decides to speak "Jenna said something to me that amazed me""what is it?"i asked "she told me that you were... attracted to women, is that true?"of course women are the most beautiful human being ever created"hmm, yes it's true"I saw her smile, why is she smiling, she's making fun of me!"Why are you smiling like that?!" " I'm attracted to women too, that's why I smile" wait, her, Gwendoline Christie is attracted to women, wow I'm going to die ,I smile at her,I probably look stupid but hey she is so pretty.

Gwendoline Pov :

she looks at me with a big smile, wow she is so cute,and if i kiss her,no no no not now ,oh shit,I take her face with my hands and kiss her delicately, oh damn she's not responding to my kiss, wait, she places her hands on my neck and deepens our kiss."love.you" she whispers between two kisses"i love you too, hunn" i whisper in her hear.