why are you doing this to us?

⚠️Tw:homophobia

Tim pov :

I arrive with the cameraman and I notice that y/n is sitting on gwendoline's lap, I didn't think that gwendoline was on the side of the monsters, I'll take care of that later."okay everyone, we're going to shoot important scenes, gwendoline and christina set 3 and the rest set 7 "I say shouting.Everyone took the direction of their set.

After shooting 7:30 p.m :

I have to talk to gwendoline, it's not possible that she's a lesbian ,I don't accept that, y/n I don't give a fuck, she does not have the talent to become really famous but gwen has talent and for her reputation it's not possible.i arrive in front of gwen's caravan but i hear two people talking, i recognize y/n's voice, i decide to make a arrived sensational,"seriously you two together, it's not possible!"I shout"What are you talking about?" Gwen asks me calmly."I saw you, and I don't accept that on my set!""we did nothing wrong"said y/n, what is she stupid?!"oh well, so I must be dreaming, maybe you're not holding hands and you're not going out together too?!"I'm fed up, why does this have to happen to me"I no longer want you to see you talking apart on the set, if I see you start your little lesbian things again, y/n will be fired!"I shout"and these non-negotiables" I say, spanking y/n out of gwen's trailer.

Y/n pov :

I'm in my bathroom, and I think back to what happened 30 min ago,tim threatened to fire me if me and gwendoline continued our relationship, but never mind, there's no way i'm quitting with gwen just because he's homophobic!
He's just jealous, it's normal I've had more women in my life than him.
and if he has to fire me then let him do it but gwen don't have to put up with that.

Gwendoline Pov :

What, he will not be fired y/n, not possible I need her, especially in filming,the shooting started for almost 1 month, he will not replace her!
we have to act as if we had respected these conditions but I'm not going to let myself be done,and if he fires her then i'm leaving with her .
I will try to talk to her about this possibility before she gets fired.

Y/n pov :

so , I must ignored gwen every day, haha no. besides, I'm going to go talk to her right away, it's 1am tim must be sleeping
i'm on the road to go to gwen's trailer when i hear noises behind me, i turn around and see tim,"Where are you going?? "he asks me,"uh i needed to get out""oh yes, you go see Gwen !!" he shouted .

Gwendoline Pov :

I hear tim shouting, no, no ,y/n you couldn't have waited.He's going send her back , why is he also homophobic, it's normal to be attracted to different genders, we're not all the same.
I don't have to go there,I hear a noise, it sounds like the sound of a slap, if he dared to raise his hand on MY baby, it's going badly (protective gwendoline we love that ).I decide to go out to see what's going on but the only thing I see is y/n running away.I decide to follow her and get into her caravan"What did he do to you?" I asked her,"uh..nothing don't worry, y-you should leave, I don't want you to have problems because of me."she told me"but sweetheart, I don't care if I have any problems, what I want to know is what he did to you, would you tell me kitten?"did i ask her nicely"h-he hit me but i'm fi-fine it's not a big deal"not important, no, it's important, no one has the right to put there hand on my baby "yes , it's matters, no one has the right to hurt you",","I-I love you" she whispered "me even more, MY Love ".she jumped up into my harms and kissed me,she is so cute, i respond to her kiss,I place my hands behind her neck to intensify the kiss. I don't even worry about tim anymore, fuck him .
she whispers in my ear "Can I sleep with you?" aww, "Yes, of course you can. Do you want to sleep in your trailer or in mine?""mine, it's good for you?" she asks me "yes sweetheart, come on, let's go to sleep" and we settle down to sleep.

5a.m :

I heard very loud noises and I realize that someone knocked against the door, if it's tim I'm going to be mad,I open the door and I see tim himself "it wasn't enough for her the slap to your little y/n, I have to start again, where is she?!""I forbid you to touch her, if you want to hit someone, do it on me""No, where is she?!""leave her "he glared at me "fine, she's fired"and he slams the door, I turn around and saw y/n crying "that's it, I'm fired" she said looking at me with her eyes filled with tears"my darling, don't worry he will change his mind and I'm here""if he doesn't change his mind, he will replace me and all my dreams will collapse". I feel sorry for her, I took her in my arms, I will find a solution.

two days later:

y/n has been gone for almost 2 days, everyone has lost their joy of living, I really have to find a solution to bring her back, but how?
I'm gonna need some help, maybe jenna and issac can help me .
I go to Jenna and she says to me " Bring her back, please!" "I came for you to help me bring her back, we have to convince tim, prove to him that he can leave us alone off set"
I don't know if this will work, but you always have to try.