107

Elena entered the doors, the workers bowing slightly in respect, and guilt of her and Aizawa. Katsuki glared at them, walking tightly behind her.

"Miss Aizawa. Welcome, this way." The officer said, who Elena got to know as Tomo. "Can you try finding anything? If you manage to do so it will be the last time we'll ask you to do anything for us, then it's a dead end. You're the only one that can trigger his mind, considering you lived with him most of your life." Tomo said as Elena nodded.

"I'll see what i can do." She said, entering the room as Katsuki followed behind her, Aizawa right with them.

Elena spotted Junichiro on the chair. He had quirk cancelling cuffs on, but he wasn't restrained. He sat, biting his nails as his eyes snapped to Elena's. Elena sat down in the chair, looking at him.

"Brat." He mumbled, making Elena laugh. "What'd Shigaraki tell you? I know you received a message from Kurogiri." Elena lied, only for his brain to begin running.

"Impressive, your brain works. Now what'd little Shiggy tell you?" Elena asked, making him begin shivering before he stood up. "He didn't tell me anything! I'm innocent! I didn't do anything! They set me up! Y-you! You set me up! My own daughter!" He yelled, beginning to bang on the glass. Elena didn't even flinch, she just looked at the ruined man before her.

"Innocent? You killed my mother, became a villain and helped associate in the kidnapping of "your own daughter" so shut the fuck up. Now why did Shigaraki want me?" Elena asked, glaring up at him. "He didn't want you! He wanted you dead! Just as I do!" He yelled, banging on the glass.

Elena gritted her teeth as she used her telekinesis to put him back down in his chair. "All for One wanted my quirk to make nomus?" Elena asked, looking at Katsuki who was glaring at the man before him. Though he was proud of Elena for keeping her composure.

"He didn't want you! You're useless to everybody! Nobody loves you! Nobody ever did! You couldn't even keep yourself from being kidnapped! You couldn't even keep yourself from getting hurt by Chisaki! You're useless!" He yelled, laughing as he wiggled a little.

Elena took a breath before she spoke. "You're wrong, wrong about everything. I'm not useless. I'm loved to the brink where my boyfriend can't stand being away from me. I'm loved by a father who gives me everything I didn't get from you. I got kidnapped because I tried protecting the ones I love. I was hurt because I tried, because I was protecting a little girl who I now see as a little sister. I'm not weak, I'm stronger than you. I mean, you resulted to drinking, doing drugs and beating your "daughter". You're the weakest little bitch I've ever come across, Junichiro." Elena said calmly, looking him straight in his eyes.

Katsuki looked at Elena in admiration, Aizawa doing the same. "Y-you-" He began. "Y-you- shut up. I'm done, I got all the info I needed. This man doesn't know anything, he only knows why they kidnapped me, and a little stuff about nomus. This drunk fuck barely listened during the time he was with the league. He's useless." Elena said, her attention at the camera in the room.

"Very well. You won't be requested to come here anymore. have a nice day." The speakers said, making Elena nod before she stood up and turned to walk out. 

"The best part about it, was killing your mother! As i watched her drained body die from suffocation! She was as useless as you!" Junichiro yelled, making Aizawa snap his head in his way, his eyes red and wide as his hair raised. "Yuko was not useless! Neither is my daughter! May you rot in here for the rest of your life, piece of shit." Aizawa said, glaring at the man as Elena grabbed Aizawa's hand, urging for him to come along.

"Come on, dad. He's not worth it." Elena said, holding his hand. Shota turned around and looked at her before he snapped his head in Junichiro's way, glaring at him as they left.