Part IX

Ariel's POV
I woke up and saw the time it was 11:30 ,okk wait WHAT THE FUCKKKK, just how much did i sleep,i took my phone and saw my phone is flooded with calls and messages from Mother,i called her back and informed her that I will be coming soon, I wonder where are they,but suddenly i remembered that Lily had a mission tonight and Spencer and Nick had some buisness related work,as they also own businesses across the globe just like me,i sighed 'i am sighing a lot nowadays ',leave it, I messaged them that i will be going back to the mansion,and got reply from Spenc and Nick ok with a thumbs up. I smiled at their habits of emojis, I took my same car although my other babies are also shipped but i didn't want them to suspect much.

I reached the mansion around 12:30 nd saw Mother in the living room,i went to her she said"ohh dear ,you are back, I was so worried as you told you will come back soon",i shrugged and said "no worries the work took much time than i thought, ok i am going to sleep" she asked for dinner but i didn't have any appetite,i went to my room locked the door ,took out my laptop and started doing some work like answering emails and just legal stuffs,sounds odd but yes,

WAIT......... DID I FORGOT TO MENTION, OHH SHIT!!! SHE ASO HAS MANY LEGAL BUSINESSES WHICH I WILL REVEAL SLOWLY FOR NOW KNOW SOME OF THE BRANDS WHICH SHARES SHE OWNS WHICH ARE, PRADA,GUCCI,BMW, LAMBORGHINI, LOUIS VUITTON AND MANY OTHER,INCLUDING HOTEL CHAIN,AND IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF INDUSTRIES.

  After a out 1 hour there was a knock at my door,i placed everything away and went to see when my eyes fell on the clock ,what! , it is 2'o clock who will be there,i opened it and saw Ace standing there with a blanket covering him,He asked "Hey i didn't disturbed you right",i shaked my head no,he again asked "can i sleep with you because we watched a horror movie nd now i cannot sleep alone",i thought for a second and agreed ,he came and slip under the covers I laid beside him and after about 15 minutes I heard small snores ,I was trying to sleep as I was Hella tired after working,but my friends famously known as nightmares didn't want to leave me ,I felt Ace snugling into me I gave up and hugged him back and felt myself slip into a dreamless or rather nightmareless sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning:
Something felt unusual today I didn't woke up by my regular alarms rather today I was woken up by some murmuring and the clicking sound of cameras, tiredly i snuggle into my pillow and felt it move , I heard someone saying" why does he get to sleep with her and I don't" another sound saying"speak slowly or they will wake up "I opened my eyes slowly and heard mother saying" see you woke them up "and then Liam saying "First see them say only she woke up he is still sleeping like a pig ",i sat up and looked around the room and saw jealous looks at everyone 's faces seeing Ace cuddled with me,but what shocked me was that Alex had the same look ,when he saw me looking at him he averted his eyes and went out,i said"everyone go out i will shower and be there at the dinning table", everyone nodded and went out i shaked Ace and he groaned before opening his eyes i ushered him out of my room and went to bath i blasted some music and after doing my skin routine i concealed my tattoos and went down.

  I went and sat between Liam and Leo when we started eating father asked me "so bambina how was your sleep," Ace answered smugly "she slept with me what do you think "and chorus of 'not fair' was heard father raised his hand and all stop talking, he looked at me and I said" I slept well "then he passed me a smile and continued saying "so today you will go to shop for your school and necessity is with your brothers and mother as your school will start from Monday,"I nodded at him, finished my food cleaned my dishes and went to my room and got dressed .

I came down and saw everybody is ready and mother was jumping in excitement like a fucking teen , I said who wants to ride in my car no one said anything so I went in the garage,near my car which was shipped recently,