Part XIX

Ariel's POV
As usual they sat on their seats,and mother passed me a smile and I returned a small one in return and father started "okay so I wanted to say that tomorrow we have some business partners coming over ,dress nicely and be on your best behaviour", he said more likely to me and Alex, while I nodded and Alex shrugged, I know what kind of business partners more like and Mafia alliance but I don't want to mendel in their business so leave it, after that, we completed our dinner and all retired to a respective rooms .

I went in my room and saw a  notification on my other phone which I use for assassination work ,it said
Gary Arathion wanted dead for doing drug and sex trafficking,abuses his wife and 4 year old daughter and has raped over 25 minor girls being offered 25 million by his wife herself
Send a photo after killing

How can such sick bastard live ,looks like we got a mission tonight and this time I will make sure to take my time and enjoy, I saw a folder attached with the message which consisted of the picture and an advance of 10 million, not like she had to pay in advance but who doesn't like money so never mind I took out my mask ,and went for this,

I hacked his location and seems like he is at some abandoned building so there will be no problem , probably sneaking out is not a big deal here like they have some serious security issues which I will suggest them but after my secret reveal  I sn...

I hacked his location and seems like he is at some abandoned building so there will be no problem , probably sneaking out is not a big deal here like they have some serious security issues which I will suggest them but after my secret reveal  I sneaked out, took my bike and speed of to the location he was at the third floor of the building and the building looked deserted I went to the third floor and saw him high on drugs fucking druggist but the thing I saw next had me see red  a petite figure of a 10 year old girl and her clothes were ripped and suddenly I had flashbacks

'It was a cold dark place and a man probably in his late 30's came with a evil grin on his face he advanced towards the girl who was curled like a ball in the corner of the room his eyes were red and he was high on drugs or other shit ,the girl had bruises, cuts, whips and what not ,on seeing him she started begging and crying not to come close to her'

3rd Person POV

The crying and begging of the girl brought her out of a flashbacks and she reminded herself what she had come here for ,that bastard was advancing towards the girl,with the grin she very well understood, she went up to the man and threw a punch square on his nose and he fell unconscious on the floor, she took her jacket and wrapped around the girl who was first scared of her and was shouting at her for not coming close just like once Ariel was, she slowly and in her softest voice said "don't worry I will not hurt you I am here to save you " the girl looked at her with tears in her eyes that was flowing continuously and asked in stuttering and feared voice "will you really save me ,will he not beat me anymore ,he is bad I don't like him " she pulled her in a hug and after while the girl feel  asleep, she put her down and tied the man on the  same chair on which he was sitting and doing drugs ,and called Spencer who on receiving said "what the hell do you want A, seriously it's fucking one at the night, it better be important for ruining my beauty sleep ", Ariel was already frustrated so she said in a silent tone but her voice cold as ice" I am not fucking kidding over here for playing around, just bring your damn car, I am giving you the location"