Fight With Yzma

Once back at the palace in Yzma's lab the group starts looking for the vial.

"We're here. So what's it look like?" Alexis asks as she is looking at vials.

"I don't know. Just keep looking." Kuzco says.

"Over here! It has to be one of these. Lions, tigers, bears..." Pacha says as he opens a case full of vials before seeing the one for human is missing.

"Oh my. Looking for this?" A voice says revealing to be Yzma and Kronk with Yzma holding the missing vial.

"No! It can't be! How did you get back here before us?" Kuzco asks.

"Uh...how did we Kronk?" Yzma asks as she looks at Kronk.

"Well you got me. By all accounts it doesn't make sense." Kronk says.

"Oh well back to business." Yzma says.

"Okay I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice I should have been but Yzma do you really want to kill me?" Kuzco asks.

"Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement." Yzma says.

"Hey, that's kind of like what we said to you when you got fired." Kronk says.

"I know. It's called a cruel irony- like my dependence on you." Yzma says in annoyance.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Kuzco shouts sadly.

"Then I bet you weren't expecting this. Ha ha! Finish them off." Yzma says as she reveals a knife attached to her leg before she grabs the knife and tosses it to Kronk who doesn't move.

"Kronk! Why did I think you could do this? This one simple thing. It's like I'm talking to a monkey. A really, really big stupid monkey named Kronk! And do you want to know something else? I've never liked your spinach puffs. Never!" Yzma says causing Kronk to cry before a chandelier falls on her only for her to be unharmed.

"Strange. That usually works." Kronk says.

"And so does this!" Yzma says as she pulls a lever.

"Ah. Should have seen that coming. Whoa!" Kronk says as a trap door opens under him causing him to go through the hole.

"Aah! Give me that vial!" Yzma shouts as she, Alexis, and Pacha begin fighting for the vial.

"Oops. Clumsy me." Yzma says as she knocks over vials from in the cabinet on the floor causing the group to not know which vial is which.

"Which one? Which one?" Kuzco says as he, Alexis, and Pacha try to find the right bottle as they hear alarms.

"Better hurry. I'm expecting company." Yzma says as guards enter the room.

"Not good." Alexis says.

"Kill them! They murdered the emperor!" Yzma shouts as guards charge at Alexis, Pacha, and Kuzco.

"No wait! I'm the emperor! It's me- Kuzco! They're not listening to me!" Kuzco shouts as the guards keep coming.

"Well of course. You don't look like you. Which one of these is it?" Alexis asks.

"Just take 'em all!" Pacha shouts as they grab the vials and begin to run.

"Get them!" Yzma shouts.

"We've gotta change your back. Try this one." Pacha says as Kuzco tries a vial only to get turned into a turtle

"Uh Pacha, Alexis? A little help!" Kuzco shouts as Alexis grabs him.

"Oh please be something with wings." Pacha says as he gives Kuzco a vial and turns him into a tiny bird.

"Yeah! We're flyin'! Uh-oh! We're not getting anywhere with you picking the vials. I'm picking the next one!" Kuzco shouts as the group keeps running from the guards.

"Fine by me!" Pacha shouts.

"Give me that one!" Kuzco shouts as Alexis gives him a vial before he gets turned into a whale.

"Uh.." Alexis says.

"Don't you say a word." Kuzco says as Alexis puts her hands up in defense before the group falls into some water below a bridge.

"Open up!" Pacha says as he gives Kuzco another vial turning Kuzco back into a llama.

"Yay! I'm a llama again! Wait..." Kuzco says as the group gets washed out of the canal with the water before climbing on the giant statue.

"Okay only 2 left. It's gotta be one of these. No!" Pacha shouts as Yzma grabs one of the vials and drinks it before she is covered in a cloud of smoke.

"Ah ha ha ha ha! Meow." Yzma says as she is revealed to be a cute little purple kitten.

"I'll take that." Kuzco says as he takes the vial.

"This is the one. This'll change you back to a human." Pacha says before Yzma jumps onto Kuzco and begins clawing at him.

"Ow! Hey get her off!" Kuzco shouts as Alexis tries to get Yzma off him only for this to get Alexis and Pacha knocked off the side as they hang on below.

"Drink the potion!" Alexis shouts.

"Okay, okay! Aah! Where did it go? Where is it?" Kuzco asks as he looks for the potion.

"Looking for this? Is that my voice? Is that my voice? Oh well." Yzma says while holding the vial.

"No! Don't drop it!" Kuzco shouts.

"I'm not going to drop it you fool! I'm going to drink it! And once I turn back into my beautiful self I'm going to kill you! Ha ha ha!" Yzma says as she laughs before losing the vial and falls while Kuzco tries to get the vial as Alexis gets to a safe spot but is unable to grab Pacha from her spot.

"Kuzco!" Pacha shouts as Kuzco then at the last minute grabs him and keeps him from falling.

"Guys the vial!" Alexis shouts as she watches Pacha and Kuzco then work together to get the vial before meeting them above on a ledge.

"Here uh let me get this for you." Alexis says as she opens the vial for Kuzco and hand it to him.

"Well see ya on the other side." Kuzco says as he drinks the vial and turns back into his human self.