headcanons for the story

Dipper
Age: 18
Sexuality: trans he/him pansexual.
Facts: In the show he hadn't started to develop and at the end he had been getting boobs so he bought compression tape and had Mable help him. The only people that know is Mable, Gideon, and his parents though they don't support him a and refuse to call him by his preferred. Also the reason he wasn't so exited when he got to gravity Falls because he knew it was so his parents wouldn't have to deal with him.

Mabel
Age: 18
Sexuality: lesbian she/they.
Facts: She hadn't been putting her sexual attraction together until she met Mermando and then Pacifica and figured she was just bi. Then when she moved back home she realized none of the boys there weren't nearly as attractive as the women and knew she was a lesbian. She did have a girlfriend for a short time till they found out she was one of dippers bully's and broke up. She kept contact with soos Wendy and both Stans sending the letters to tell the two brothers about her week almost every week. They would write back when they could but between almost constant bickering and forgiving, and fighting random anomalies together they only get a few chances.

Gideon
Age: 15
Sexuality: gay he/they.
Facts: Once he hit his teen years he found out that men were hot af. He's had a few bfs here and there none lasting too long.

Wendy
Age: 20
Sexuality: bisexual she/her.
Facts: She suspects one of the kid twins is fruity but really doesn't want to ask or assume. She does end up becoming mutuals with Gideon after weirdmageddon and he comes out to her and she said "bruh kinda same tho" and specified a little further but left it alone otherwise.

Stanford
Age: old
Sexuality: demisexual he/they.
Facts: He doesn't know much about his great niece and nephew, he suspects but won't ask just to keep mutual respect.

Stanley
Age:old
Sexuality: straight he/him.
Facts: He knows about dipper and doesn't discuss it with him because he really doesn't care. (Pretty sure he wouldn't disown anybody unless they got arrested then again I doubt it) .

Bill
Age: non existent
Sexuality: gender fluid bisexual deity.
Facts: I don't want to spoil my plans for him so you just get gender and sexuality

....

A/n: this is just chapter one I wanted to start with the head canons so if you don't like them stop reading now, also because I don't want any of you that do like them to not get confused later.

440 words