2

July 11,

We got there safely, Soos invited us in and we sat down for some tea. Soos and Melody got married two years ago and had a kid about three months ago so the attic has been for the baby Soos and Mel got Stan's old room so the basement and spare room have been other wise collecting dust.

That was until last week when Ford and Stan drove in. They picked Stan's car he had kept at the doc for when they were in and can into town, they both took the spare room and Ford tried to do some form of experiment in the basement but with the baby in the house Soos strongly told him not on any danger to his child.

After tea we went to say hi.

----------------

"Grunkle Stan? Ford?" -I asked knocking on the door and opened it to reveal the two brothers sitting in the window seat having old man convos. "GRUNKLES!!" Mable yell charging into the room to tackle the old men into a hug. "Ow oh Mable" grunkle Stan complained laughing slightly. "What are you kids doing here?" Ford asked looking up at me. "Oh we uhh heard you guys were in town and wanted to come by and stay for the summer like old times" I explained rubbing the back of my neck out of nerves.

"Oh great" ford said with a smile and stood up out of Mable's grasp, he walked over and gave me a hug. "Good to see you dipper" I fought tears out of my eyes and hugged him back seeing Mable talk about her life in the last year or two to Stan.

"Hey is sue's diner still open we could get I bite, my treat" I said letting go of ford and twirling the keys in my hand. "I think the trucks big enough for all of us, Stan you may have to ride in the bed," I teased remembering that it's a single cab. "Yeah alright kid" Mable shot up, "oh!! I brought waddles!" And she ran out to get his box.

I walked out of the room with both Stan's following behind as I talked about my year, "yeah never mind that kid, look at you you're like a man now!" Stan chimed in patting my shoulders. "I think you're just shrinking old man" I teased back as I saw Mable charging back down the hallway, holding a medium sized box with glitter glue, stickers and googly eyes to make up a portrait of waddles.

"It's waddles, you haven't seen him in a while and I didn't have the heart to tell you through letters" Mable explained with a saddened expression. "This is your pig? Why not just eat him?" Stan chimed in before he could think, Mable held the box closer to her chest. "Waddles was my baby! Though the crematorium did smell like bacon" I'm not sure why she added the last bit but nonetheless we all went to the living room and told soon we'd be back...

______________
Second chapter this one was significantly longer than the last but I like how fleshed out I made it this time

530 words

-updated version-