3

July 11,

We all piled into the small single cab truck and went to greasy's diner and got a booth, Pacifica came over to serve us and got incredibly flustered when she saw Mable, will be teasing Mabes with that later. We all got what we wanted and made small talk, I ended up getting up and talking to Pacifica but she was busy, so I just paid for our meal and we went back to the shack for the night. And by that I mean we dropped the stans off and Mabel went to Grandas house and I went to see Wendy.

-------

-I walked up to the Corduroy's log cabin their dad built and one of her brothers answered. I asked where Wendy was and they told me their dad build her a separate hut a little deeper in the woods.

So I walked further in and eventually found her house, her lumberjack hat still on my head, I knocked on the door and out came Wendy, her hair was cut short but she looked good. "Hey Wendy" I said giving a little wave, "dude you're back in town why didn't you tell me I coulda done something" she smiled and pulled me into a tight side hug, which in turn made my scars hurt. "Ow oh Wendy easy please" I said softly trying to get out of her grasp. "Oh dude are you ok?" She asked a little worried, "oh yeah I guess I didn't tell you, I'm trans dude, fem to masc" I told her a blush creeping up my face, "and I had top surgery about 6 months ago but they still itch from time to time." I explain, she grabbed my shoulders to make me look at her, "dude dude, you say that like you're any different than when I first met you," she smiled and invited me inside. "So you got a place to crash? I know both Stan's are in the spare room, I assume Mable's with her people?" She said not totally a question, "uhh yeah Mable's at grendas I'm sure candy's going to join them, I was just gonna see if there was a hotel or something and rent me a room" I explained and shut her door behind me to go sit on a bean bag chair she had. "Nah dude you can crash here, I've got an extra mattress in the closet I can pull out for you" she said sitting in another chair offering me a beer, "that sound great, and nah I don't like the taste" I said declining the drink, also considering I'll be 19 by the end of the summer didn't think that would be a good idea.

We ended up talking for hours and Wendy got a little drunk before I called it a night, I think she mumbled something about me being the responsible one I've though she's older. I pulled her blanket over her shoulders and pulled the spare mattress out and laid it on the floor and grabbed a spare blanket and lied down to sleep.

-----------------
A/n this one was just to introduce Wendy and get her in the loop of dipper, I wanted to make her out to be chill about it but, even though I want top surgery I haven't had it yet so idk if how I discribed dippers was accurate.

564 words