Eternal Love Chapter 25

When Fengjiu woke up in the morning she knew it was the day. 'The trial against Su Jin.' She quickly took a bath and got dressed. She put on a pink dress and finished her hair.

Once she was finished she left a message for her Shifu. She informed him of what she was doing and that he shouldn't come. She didn't want anything to go wrong for the trial.

She materialized in the Nine Heavens and easily walked passed the guards, who knew who she was because of how she came so often over the 300 years. She saw Su Jin where she was last time.

Su jin was being helped to walk by her personal maid. The soldiers ran over to her and asked, "Su Jin! What happened to your eyes?!"

"Uncles!" Su Jin grabbed at her cloaks, and cried. "You must uphold justice for me. Quickly! Take me to the Grand Hall."

Fengjiu glared at Su Jin and walked up. "You're a filthy liar."

Su Jin turned around, recognizing her voice. "Your Aunt robbed me of my eyes! I'm about to report her to Heavenly Monarch!"

"Go ahead," she replied and glared at her. "I will fight against you."

Su Jin shouted, "You will both pay for this!" She turned away and had an evil look on her face. "Women in Qing Qiu are born prestigious. So what? Are woman in the Heavenly Tribe born to be bullied?"

"I don't know what caused you to be so evil," Fengjiu stated, "but I will not allow you to lie anymore."

"Your Aunt pushed me off the Immortal Execution Platform so she had to give me her eyes. Can she now do whatever she wants just because she is she's a High God?" Su Jin stated, with a small smirk on her lips. Knowing that she was turning the soldiers to her side. "Where do you think you are? The Nine Heavens! Don't assume you and your Aunt can cover up the truth! Your Aunt will give me back my eyes."

Fengjiu knew that because Su Jin had been in the Nine Heavens much longer, and the fact that she was a Consort, that it gave her more leverage. She thought to herself, 'I can do this. Control your anger Bai Feng Jiu! You are a Princess of Qing Qiu and soon to be Empress! It's time to prove it.'

The soldiers seemed torn, because they knew Fengjiu was a good person, but they thought Su Jin was a good person too. Su Jin continued to try and convince them that Fengjiu was in the wrong, but they still looked conflicted. One of the guards that she often fed looked at her in the eyes. He said, "Let's take them to the main Palace. It does no good to sit here and argue."

"But-" Su Jin tried to argue.

"Let's go. Consort Su Jin. I shall take you to Heavenly Monarch," he stated. He looked back at Fengjiu with a confused expression, as if nothing Su Jin said was adding up.

She took a deep breath, preparing to go and defend her Aunt, when she felt someone grab her arm. She instantly knew it was Dijun, because she felt a shiver go through her. It was one of happiness. She turned to look at him in relief. "You're here."

"I'm here. Come with me," He simply said.

 Come with me," He simply said