+=+ How Relaxing +=+

{ Your Point Of View }

It was now your relaxation day at the hospital, you wouldn't be doing much today.

"Anyone up?" You asked quietly

"Deino?..." Deino said

Deino and Sylveon seemed to already be awake and ready to start the day.

"Today is the day we get to relax! Isn't that fun?" You asked

Deino seemed to love the idea, Sylveon would've gotten bored easily if you didn't have many things to do in your hospital room or outside your hospital room.

You stared at the monitor for your heartbeat before immediately putting your attention on a chair, you got the perfect idea.

"Come on!" You said

You quickly hopped out of bed and landed on your feet miraculously, you sat down in the chair and pulled out a bunch of trainers in Galar.

"What are your favourites?" You asked Sylveon

"Sylveon!" Sylveon exclaimed

He pawed at the trainers being Leon, Nessa, Kabu, Melony, Piers and Raihan.

"What about you Deino?" You questioned

"Deino." Deino said

He then began to section out Milo, Allister, Gordie, Opal and Bea. You were a little surprised at Opal and Gordie.

"I'm surprised you don't like Raihan, according to everyone in Galar all dragon types love him!" You said

Deino grumbled as you stared at Sylveon's picks in trainers, Sylveon liking Piers was pretty surprising to you.

"Piers? That's surprising." You stated

Sylveon sat proudly as Deino tried to copy the sit.

"Let's go get us something to eat!" You said

You exited the room cautiously and made your way to where some food was set.

"Here you go Sylveon and Deino!" You said  

They ate Pokémon food and you simply ate a sandwich.

"Come on! Quickly!" You exclaimed

You, Sylveon and Deino quickly went to your hospital room where you immediately sat down since your legs were about to give in.

Sylveon and Deino sat next to you on the table happily.

"Gordie is really nice actually! He's really kind! He battles with a Barbaracle, Shuckle, Stonjourner and a Coalossal! In the interviews he's super relaxed! I've heard that he's really nice in real life too!" You smiled

You then began to bring up gym leader Bea.

"She battles with a Hitmontop, Pangoro, Sirfetch'd and an awesome Machamp! She's the Fighting type gym leader and she's really good at what she does!" You said

"Deino!" Deino said

"Sylveon!" Sylveon replied

"How about we get some rest! A nurse told me that we'd need to pack before the trip!" You said

You got up and made your way to the bed slowly and with some help from Sylveon and Deino you had made it up onto the bed which was a relief.

Sylveon and Deino hopped onto the bed right beside you and you made sure to pull up the blanket since it gets really cold when it hits nighttime in the hospital.

Sylveon and Deino fell asleep pretty quick but you just couldn't wait for tomorrow until you began to struggle to keep your eyes open since it had gotten so dark and so comfortable.

You fell asleep quickly after a nurse walked inside to do their routinely check ups on the children during the night.