He is acting a little bit weird...

Tanjiro POV.                                                                    Me and my boyfriend muichiro we're watching a horror movie me in particular do you not like horror movies so every time a jumpstart came up I would cuddle into muichiro MY POV in this universe muichiro is taller just to let you know BACK TO TANJIRO POV I would dig my face into his chest and didn't your family call me a wimp or a baby want to be honest isn't saying that he hated it at all you can like you actually kind a like it. once it is over I was too scared to sleep alone, I I asked him if he could stay over for tonight and he said "yes". As I was walking muichiro Who is behind me and at that  moment I did not safe, but I just brushed it off and It is notht when we got to my room we both got in my bed to rest, but when I was about to dig my face until
Muichiro chest He pulls my face up kinda forcefully to face him,I did not rlly feel like making out so i tried to push him away but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss, as he was kissing me he licked my lips asking for entrance, but I didn't obby him so he bit my lip, I moned and he said "You should have listened to me the first time remember I told you to obby me right tanjiro?~~~"he said. A shiver went down my spine MUICHIRO POV                                                 we were like that for "2 min" My tongue met with his then we separated and tanjiro was making such a lewd face his tongue was out his mouth and and slobber was on his face, then I put his head on my chest and we fell asleep.

MY POV: how tf are you still reading this?TANJIRO POV After muichiro did that I started to get Suspicious, but just brush it off like he would always do MY POV: you dumb fuck tanjiro😃 BACK TO TANJIRO POV: when I was at my job it was the usual cus...

TANJIRO POV
After muichiro did that I started to get Suspicious, but just brush it off like he would always do MY POV: you dumb fuck tanjiro😃 BACK TO TANJIRO POV: when I was at my job it was the usual customer since I work at a café people usually come a lot but for some reason they will only come just to talk to me, thank God muichiro doesn't know because he never really comes to his job,But this time it was different. When I was serving some of our male customers and then someone came barging in, since I was too busy talking with this male I didn't notice muichiro was behind me, We were like that for at least five minutes until I turned around and saw a very mad muichiro, when I was about to say something he certainly pulled me into an alley nearby, he then asked "Who was he and why were you talking to him"he said with a very furious tone I answered "n-no-nothing j-j-just a-a-a f-friend" I said stuttering, he then take me to his house and then sat me on his bed then he pulled out his.....

Thank you for watching this chapter I am so sorry it was so short but with school and homework and everything I promise that the next one will be a bit longer☺️

I'm sorry I just had to put this picture was too cute😭😭