You can't trust me...

TANJIRO POV
I woken up from my slumber forgetting I got kidnapped and expecting to wake up in my home When I sat up I saw muichiro in a chair and staring at me with a very evil smirk.

I felt a bit uncomfortable but I'm not used to being Watched, I asked him "w-why are you staring at me it's fells uncomfortable..." "oh rlly I guess I will go and make you something to eat then you look very hungry" "rlly?"

Muichiro said nothing else and just left I wondered why he did that and didn't say anything, I thought he would yell at me but he just left...

I sat there in silence just thinking and then I got bored and went to sleep, When I woke up a food tray I didn't know if he did something to it but I was so hungry that I just ate it.

After I ate it I thought something was gonna happen to me but nothing, I was full then I noticed a book next to me, I had nothing else to do and I was bored so I decided to read it,

As I was reading I didn't even notice that someone was watching me read " Wow you rlly like to read don't you" I said nothing and just keep on reading,"hey are you listening to me?" I still didn't respond, I looked up for a second then I could see he was angry, but hif just walked out slamming the door, I am so confused cause I am always rude to him but he would just walk away

MUICHIRO POV
He can always make me so mad, but I'm really trying to gain he's trust I don't rlly force him to do anything and I feed him ever day and I don't hurt him.

But he is still scared of me, but I have to say watching him is kinda weird but he is so cute when he sleep's I keep on wondering how to gain his trust then something struck me, what if I let him out his chain's, yes I will do that.

As I was walking back to the basement tanjiro was in to see him to reading "hello tanjiro" no response "well what if I told you I will let you of the chain's" As soon as I said that he jump up in excitement "now I will trust you alone but, I put a shock collar on him and told him" If you try to leave the house then that will shock you"

TANJIRO POV
I shock my head yes,he was going to the store and it was going to be a long ride since I think we were in the mountains, once he left I just walked around for a while and it was quite I grab the key and took the collar offbig.

As I was walking around I happened to see the key to the Coller I was wondering why it was out in the open like that, when I was about to turn around I saw a door that lead outside and then I realized this was my chance to escape.

as I was running to the key something told me that this will be a trap but I was so hesitant to go, I ran to the key and unlocked the Coller. After it was off I ran to the door and surprisingly it was open, It was almost like he wanted me to run, but it was actually the opposite...

As I was running like hell I heard him waking back into his house, it was night so I could not see well and I just keep straight, I couldn't stop running my feet hurting my tears coming out of my eyes until I heard someone say "tanjiro how could you do this"
In a real loud and furious tone.
When I heard him I knew that he was kinda closeand then I hide behind a big tree. Hopeing he would not find me, when I was hidden he yelled "TANJIRO YOUR KNOW I HATE HIDE AND SEEK".

I looked behind the tree to see if muichiro was there then I saw he was very close but the worst part was that he had a hammer in his hand, I quickly hide my whole body behind the tree and started sobbing, I put my hands over my mouth to stop myself from making any noises, I thought I would get away with this, until I turned my head one more time.

"Found you~~~"

Sorry I haven't posted but I had a lot of stuff to do but I will try to upload tomorrow