Hes back...

MY POV: who will win?

3ED PERSON POV
"I-I-I'm no-no-n-not l-l-lying" "oh ok then can I do this?" "AAAHHH"
"Hmm is brother ok let me go check on him. But just incase.." "muichiro ouch stop" "POP"

"n-nezuko?" "brother are you ok what was he doing to you?" "I don't want to say" "Ok brother but I think we should call the police before he wakes up" "yes let's do that"

👮‍♀️when the police arrived muichiro has woken up👮‍♀️

" TANJIRO BABY PLEASE I DID THIS FOR YOU" "..." "TANJIRO I SWEAR I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU I PROMISE WE WILL BE HAPPY AND PERF-

TANJIRO POV
"SHUT UP I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN YOU CREEP,STAY AWAY FROM ME!" muichiro went in the police car looking furious and then they drove off, "Omg why would I say that what will he do to then" I fell on my knees and started shakingand crying "brother as long as I'm here I won't let him lay a finger on you" "thank you nezuko" but I knew that he would do anything for me to stay with him anything...

It's been a year since I saww muichiro and I kind of forgot about him, I have a new boyfriend and nezuko also has a boyfriend name zeninsu, it was all smiles and happiness until this fateful day... I just had to stay longer at the bakery to make some money so I can buy some new furniture because we moved so it's pretty dark outside.

when I was finished I went straight to the store and got a lot of items, as I was heading back my phone buzzed, I thought it was Nezuko just checking up on me until I saw who it what from I dropped my bag and fell down on my knees it was my ex.. "I-I-he still had 7 years left" I checked my phone to see what it said it said "missed me my love?" n-n-n-no ho-".

before I could even finish my sentence something wrapped around my face and I had a feeling I knew who it was"MMM MMM" I kicked into one of my arms around trying to get out of his grip but he was to strong and I was going to black out but before I blacked out he whispered in my ear "hello love you miss me?"

I was about to kick him in the nuts but then I pasted out, when I woke up I was in a basement with nothing in it but boxes and a bed, I wanted to look out the window to see were I was but there were no Windows

I tried to get up but I was chained to the wall, my head rlly hurt and then I was really cold cause I was wearing this

My head to much to even remember what happened today, I heard footsteps coming down stairs then once I saw the face all of my memories came flooding back, "no-no-no-no-no," tears started poring down my face as he got closer "s-st-st-stay b-b-back"

When he was close enough he then slaped me and said "I will do whatever I want with you" this sent a shiver down my spine "aww your crying you look so cute when you're sad~~" I turned my head do he doesn't see I'm crying but he grabbed my face and my hair very forcefully and then he kissed me on my lips it lasted about 4 mins and once we separated I was panting and crying at the same time then he left,

Pls someone help me....

Should there be a smut?

Here is your daily picture And I also do not post on Mondays😃

Oh so sorry about this being short again😭