The Lead

(A/N oh, my god, what?

Heh? Nani? What? 10.9K reads? I didn't think my story would get popular! So, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart... Thank you for your support! Enjoy this chapter.)

Izuku POV:

Whew! Today has been a loooong day! After waiting for an hour for Hisashi to come back, the both of us went to The High Council. They were TERRIFYING in person, the aura of power made the mysterious higher ups pretty scary.

Just when I thought that I was in trouble for something, they started prazing me for my Gauntlet of Power. Turns out, an artificial Mana Core is kind of impossible to make! The normal process to make a mana core is kind of a mystery.

However I didn't know that, so you can imagine my surprise when I was being congratulated for something I thought was normal. Is this what Izumi felt like everyday?

So after that, business was arranged. I was given the title of S ranked exorcist, a brand new apartment building, and a clearance to go to UA. All of this at the price of me using my genius to make artificial mana core related weapons. I feel like Jesse Pinkman right now, YEAH BICTH!

Anyway, Breaking Bad reference aside, my day STILL isn't over.

"So, remind me why are we here again?" Hisashi asked, he had been sent to escort me to my new home.

"I just need some things from my old house, then we can be on our merry little way," I said. We had taken a detour back to my old house.

Hisashi sighed before saying, "Fine, but make it quick okay? It's late and I need to rest."

"Okay," I said, walking toward the building.

I quickly hopped the fence, looking at the hole where my room used to be. I grabbed something from my pocket, a simple talisman.

A simple spacial talisman, it generates a field of mana that the user can swap places with

I threw the talisman into the hole where my window used to be, switching places with it. When I went inside, I quickly began packing my weapons. Making sure the surprising well placed trackers were discarded.