Tiring Day

(A/N Me, earlier today: Oh boy today was a good day, I hope nothing better happens to me or else my soul will leave my body and I will die--- OH BOY!!!

(NOOO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*Insert my deep pants for breath* WTF!? 20.2K READS!? Oh my lord, I don't even know what to say. I guess I should just give you the chapter that you've been waiting for. Thank you all so much!)

Izuku POV:

The next few moments were tense! I made a plan with Hiashi to begin tripping up the detective's quirk if worse came to worse. We would do this by only using half-truths and full-truths. So after our planning, we let everyone know we were ready.

"Alright, let's get to it," The Detective said, pulling out some notes, "Name?"

"Izuku," I said.

"Last name?" The Detective asked.

"No last name please," I said.

"True, true," The Detective said, taking some notes, "Quirk?"

"Non!" I said.

Complete truth. I used some ocular magic, looking through the see through window. Toshinori looked pissed and confused. Izumi and Inko looked confused, and the rest were mixed.

"Guh-!? T-True..." The Detective said.

The chaos behind the window increased, much to my delight, this was fun!

"Now then, are you affiliated and/or a possible Villain yourself?" The Detective asked.

"No sir!" I said.

"True, Okay," The Detective said, clearing his throat, "Do you have any knowledge of the Villain All for One?"

"Huh? No I don't," I said.

Truth.

"True!" The Detective said, relieved that I don't know about this All for One guy, "Alright, if you don't have a quirk and don't know about AFO, explain this."