who will be the dragon warrior

"Naruko dear this go's to table 2 please" said Ayame "sure thing" she said Naruko after work I'm gotta train ok be careful I will she started doing training routine ninjutsu taijutsu ,kenjutsu, genjutsu and Fujitsu "you've been training Naruko" a voice said it was master oogway

"master oogway" didn't hear coming "I guess you didn't" he said calmly I guess your waiting for Master Kakashi. "He's late again" complained Naruko. master oogway and Naruko chatted for a bit when she saw a poster that the Dragon warrior would be chosen today she ran to the Jade Palace Master Shifu, a red panda, sat peacefully in a garden as he played a flute. As he played he could sense five individuals around him. Suddenly from behind a snake shot out and then a tiger, and a monkey form his front, a crane from his left, and a mantis from his right, all appeared running and flying at him. Opening his eye's Shifu stood up and deflected the snake's attack, ducked underneath the tiger's kick, flipped into the air and hit the crane on the head with his flute and flipped over the monkey and mantis. He continued to dodge or deflect all their attacks until he signalled them all to stop "Well done student's" he said with a smile as they all stood "If you were trying to disappoint me!"

He pointed the flute the tiger "Tigress you need more ferocity!" He pointed to the monkey "Monkey, greater speed!" then the crane "Crane, height!" then the snake "Viper, subtlety!" finally he motioned to mantis "Mantis!-" he was cut off by a bird.

"Master Shifu!"

"What!?" he shouted back pointing the flute.

"It's Master Oogway, he wants to see you!" he said in fear, causing the red panda's eyes to widen. It didn't take long for Shifu to run to the Hall of Heroes. A hall that contained multiple legendary weapons and the scroll of the Dragon Warrior. At the end, in front of the Moon Pool, you could see a shell balanced on a stick. Once Shifu was close enough, he stopped and breathed calmly. Once done he bowed respectively and asked "Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?"

The shell moved around and you can see an aged, upside down, turtle. He took hold of the staff and climbed down with ease, saying, "Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?"

"So, nothing's wrong?" asked back a confused Shifu.

"Well, I didn't say that" he said. Then he blew a candle, and then another candle, and then another candle.

Shifu's right eye was twitching uncontrollably as his jaw practically unhinged itself in disbelief. Taking the initiative, Shifu brought his arms back and then thrusted them forward, which blew out the rest of the candles "You were saying?"

"I had a vision," said Oogway, he then stared into Shifu's eyes "Tai-Lung will return"

Shifu's eyes widened in shock as memories flew through his mind. He remembered all the destruction that he caused "That is impossible! He is in prison!"

Oogway smiled "Nothing is impossible" he said wisely.

"Zeng!" shouted Shifu, calling the bird that informed him "Fly to Chorh-Gom Prison and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons, double everything! Tai-Lung does not leave that prison!"

"Yes Master Shifu!" shouted Zeng as he flew away as fast as he could. Unfortunately the bird didn't see where he was going as he flew into a pillar and then left the temple.

"One often meets his destiny one the road he takes to avoid it," commented Oogway.

"We have to do something!" said Shifu frantically "We can't let him march into the valley, take his revenge! He'll-"

"Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see" he said using his staff to touch the water and causing ripples to occur "But if you allow it to settle...The answer becomes clear" as the water settled and all the sakura petals moved, Shifu saw a reflection in the water. It was the Dragon statue on the roof and it held the Dragon Scroll.

"The Dragon Scroll" gasped out Shifu.

"It is time"

"But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become the Dragon Warrior?"

There was a moment of silence before Oogway said something the nearly caused Shifu to face-fault "I don't know"