training to control anger

She watched as Crane flew the ceiling and landed on an unsteady bowl, whilst blocking arrows from different directions. Tigress then flipped over to him and they started sparring. Mantis landed next to the bowl and shot through a lot of spiked training dummies. Viper was dodging fire as she slithered around. Finally Monkey was swinging around on the ceiling and jumped through a hoop that had blades all around it. Tigress then went onto a spinning mechanism that looked like serpents. She was also dodging several swinging clubs that had spikes on them. Suddenly she smashed one and the wood went flying straight at Naruko. Trusting her instincts, Naruko ducked underneath a large piece of wood and caught a smaller but that would have hit her face.

Shifu was speechless when he saw this "W-Well, let's begin" he said wanting to see Naruko lose and leave the temple.

"Already?" asked Naruko.

"Yes now. Unless you think the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior" said Shifu, practically saying 'Get the hell out of the temple!'

"For the last time! I am not the Dragon-" Naruko was cut off when Monkey accidentally landed behind her and pushed her. Naruko went forward and onto the spinning serpent mechanisms. Even though she had never done anything like this before, Naruko showed she had great balance as her tails kept her upright.
Not having time to too a jutsu
The Furious Five landed next to Shifu and was about to help Naruko until their master stopped them saying "This should be good" As Naruko went about, her instincts went off again and her  tail shot up clicking one of the clubs. However the force of the impact still blew Naruko away and into the large jade green bowl. She managed to get out of it but, when she did, went straight into the spiked dummies. She used Taijutsu to fight  the spiked dummies "This will be easier than I thought" with cocky grin

After getting out of it, Naruko thought she was safe. That was until she heard a strange sound and looked down. It was then that she realized that he was standing on the field of fire. With great luck she managed to avoid most of the blasts with only a few actually hitting her. She finished and collapsed whilst breathing heavily "How...How did I do?" he asked panting. You could tell Shifu was mad seeing that Naruko hadn't given up. Later that night-

"There are no words," said Mantis as he and the other's walked up the steps to their bedrooms.

"There is no denying that," commented Crane.

"What was Master Oogway thinking?" asked Viper "that recklessness  is going to get herself killed. "She let's her anger get to her  One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who actually knew Kung Fu," said Tigress. I mean ninjutsu is powerful but knowing kung fu would be better. Naruko run  somewhere be alone.  "I understand. You go to isolated places when you are upset"

"Who said I was upset?"  asked  Naruko as she turned away.

"Your eyes" said the turtle "I can see how you feel just by looking into your eyes. I saw that you were upset and I also saw that you have a troubled past" Naruto's eyes widened at this "So why are you upset?"

Sighing Naruko sat down against the tree "Even thought I tried my best, I made a fool of myself in front of Master Shifu and the Five" I let my anger get the best of me

"Probably" commented Oogway.

"And just recently I overheard the Five talking behind my back. They hate me"

"Obviously"

"I use to have respect for everyone here. But Master Shifu and the others have lost my respect. I know I'm not good at Kung Fu but they could at least help me instead of criticizing me" Naruko  sighed again "I should probably just leave. I don't belong here. I have more chance of making noodles for Ichirakus than learning Kung Fu here" . Or Ninjutsu.