I'm the Dragon Warrior

Naruko saw Konohamaru Sarutobi was playing with a firework cart Konohamaru Sarutobi "hey get away from that she pushed him out the way setting it off "this is embarrassing" she scoffed as she fell down everything went black. When she came to she she "master oogway was pointed to her I'm sorry master oogway as she move out of the way of tigress "How interesting" commented Oogway.

"Master, are you pointing at me?" asked Tigress with hope.

"Her" he said pointing at Naruko.

"Who?" asked back Naruko. Moving around she saw Oogway continue to point at her

"You" he said with a smile.

"Me?" asked a shocked Naruko.

"The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!" shouted Oogway as he used his staff to raise Naruko's arm.

"...What?"

"What!?" shouted the Furious Five.

"What!?" shouted Shifu.

"What!?" shouted Teuchi and Ayame.

A gong went off and a parade started. Ducks appeared with a carriage and hoisted Naruko up onto it "Stop! Wait! Who told you to-" Shifu was ignored as the duck's continued to carry her "Master Oogway! Wait!" shouted Shifu "That fox can't possibly be the answer to out problem! You were about to point at Tigress until that thing fell in front of her! That was just an accident!".

Oogway never lost his smile as Shifu spoke "There are no accident's" . She pushed a kid out of the firework not regrading her life. " and Naruko's ninjutsu master. Her entire clan and village was decimated by a monstrous leopard claiming to be the true dragon warrior. 
"Tai-Lung" gasped Shifu in surprise. "Yes Naruko must learn to channel her vengeance into determination. To avange her clan.