27

Sakusa brought the extra clothes that he wasn't able to use since he can remember.

They were smaller for him.

His mother gave it to him as a reminder of his first time going to a sports event when he was 15 or 14.

"This might suit him..."

It was a black sweater shirt with words written about love for volleyball or something.

And of course, it had sweatpants to complete the look.

His mother always loved buying him matching clothes.

As for the underwear. He remembered he had bought the wrong size a year ago because he was getting late for their family gathering at a park.

He doesn't even know why he even bought them in the first place.

He sighed as he went to the guest room where the tangerine will be staying.

He knocked 3 times and there was no answer.

He cautiously opened the door and was glad knowing he wouldn't be seeing any naked-

"Sakusa-san?"

The tall male snapped his head to where the bathroom was supposed to be and saw what he didn't want to see right now.

The ginger was half-naked and wet from the shower.

Thankfully he had a towel wrapped around his slim and grab-able waist-

*Slap*

"Eh!? Sakusa-sa-"

The male slapped himself as he tried to stop his lewd thoughts.

The ginger, on the other hand, stood there at the bathroom entrance frozen solid as he was having second thoughts about helping the man or just staying frozen.

But it all ended quickly when the older male put down a basket of clothes that he can use for a few days and just left after closing his door.

Sakusa briskly walked downstairs and went to the kitchen as he needed to put the dishes on the table so they could eat.

But before moving the dishes he squats down on the ground to rethink his life decisions.

He was becoming like his cousin.

That damn Komori!

If he hadn't said anything R 18 before this all happened then he would be thinking straight right now.

Sakusa sighs in despair as he can't he's becoming lewd.

"What am I doing right now... He must be thinking I'm weird... Uh..."

He slapped himself again as he winced in pain.

Pain will be his medicine to cure such thoughts.

His body and mind shall know pain.

He inhaled and exhaled before he finally got himself back again.

Serving the food he just finished cooking and putting it on the table.

He also put two plates and a pair of utensils for him and his guest to use.

"Right... I haven't taken a bath yet as well..."

Sakusa was reminded as he looked at his uniform.

He was about to go to his room when he saw a certain tangerine walking downstairs wearing his clothes.