35

Shoyo walked back home as he hadn't eaten or drank something.

And he suddenly feels famished like he hasn't eaten for days.

As he was about to turn right to Sakusa's house he suddenly saw the boy run towards him.

The ginger was confused seeing the ferret panicked and frustrated as he suddenly embraced him tightly.

Like he ran off or something.

"Uh... Omi-san?... What's wrong-"

"Don't tell me what's wrong! I should be the one who should be worried here!"

The tall male interrupted him as he hugs him tightly.

Shoyo was confused as he did not understand what was happening.

The germaphobe himself was sweating bullets and was even dirty!

Because of his confusion, he hugged back and ran circles around the frustrated male's back.

The ginger felt the man relax and calm down.

But their moment got interrupted again as they hear someone from afar.

"Shoyo?! Sakusa!? Kiyoomi??"

The two boys who were hugging went frozen hearing their names being called from the distance.

They both let go and turned around only to see their friends wearing the same expression.

Confusion.

Happiness.

Livid.

And

Jealousy.

Shoyo and Sakusa went speechless seeing their friends right in front of them.

Just what just happened?!

The tangerine suddenly got a ton of hugs from his teammates and friends when they saw him.

"Eh!?! Coach?! Prof (Takeda)?!"

The ginger exclaimed seeing the two men with teary eyes and worried expressions.

"Where did you go for the last 4 days?!"

Huh?

Hah?!

HUUUUHHHHH!?!

"Has the class hosting ended already?!

Wait it's TODAY!?

Wait so that means...

Tomorrow is the duel!!??"

The tangerine felt his world spin as he got hit by multiple questions in front of his face as he just got back from the painful memory he had experienced.

His sight darkens as he felt overwhelmed.

And.

He blacked out.

Kuroo was there and instantly carries the unconscious ginger into his arms.

Sakusa furrowed as he did not like what he was seeing.

And another 3 males got jealous as well but low-key.

"Sakusa, where's your house?"

Kuroo asked as he urgently needs to wake the ginger up cause he was getting worried.

The ferret stared for a second before finally taking them all to his house.

Some boys were mesmerized by his house while some were more worried about the tangerine.