39

The two Karasuno boys were speechless as they never thought the person who would supervise the two of them would be the salt ahh crow.

Kageyama then objects as he does not like having a competition while in competition as well.

A rival in love.

He is the very worst person he wouldn't like to spend with while he wants to be with a certain orange head.

"I thought it would be Yamaguchi?!"

The blueberry boy said as he points at the innocent freckles boy.

Yamaguchi smiles anxiously as he gives his reason why.

"I think I'll die if I join though...haha..."

The boy said as he accepts his strength of not being able to withstand a powerful duel.

He's good at volleyball but not in sword fights.

Shoyo looks at his friend sadly but then smiles as he does not want him to feel worthless.

"Thank you, Yamaguchi! We'll do our very best to win!"

The sunshine boy said as he made the freckles boy's day.

Yamaguchi smiles as he feels better.

Everyone smiles as they watch the two giving a positive vibe around them.

"Of course. We will take first place... So you better not fall behind salt..."

The setter crow teased the blonde as they glared at each other.

"You should worry about short legs here... He'll be left behind by how long our legs are..."

The blonde said as he taunts the tangerine beside him.

The ginger was popping a vein again as he wanted to fight the tall bean pole.

He was about to jump onto the pole when someone grabbed the back of his collar.

He looks back only to see a mad captain from their volleyball team.

"D- Daichi-san?... Eh. Eh! Eeeeeeek!-"

The poor boy got a fist bump on the back of his head making him groan from the pain.

He closes his eyes when he hears two other bump sounds beside him.

Shoyo opens his eyes only to see Tsukishima and Kageyama rubbing the back of their heads as well.

"I never said anything though? Ah..."

The setter crow mumbled as his eyes had a bit of tear from the sudden hit.

The salt boy beside him made a stifled laugh as he made fun of the two.

"Oi Stinkyshima! You also got hit as well! Don't act like you didn't do anything!"

The small crow said as he taunts the blonde.

Tsukishima glared at the short male as he fixed his glasses.

Shoyo gulped nervously as he then made a defense stance.

Until someone eavesdrops on their conversation.

"The crows are having a garbage party again?"

The Crows looks behind them and saw the one and only wolf they never want to meet.

"Oikawa... Tooru..."

Tanaka said with a hiss as he never liked the man.

All of them never liked the certain brunette because of his arrogant personality.