CHAPTER 21

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains 18+ pieces of content. If you do not enjoy then skip this.

PS. if you know me, I didn't write this :)
__

PLEASE HELP SPRED MY STORY WHILE I TRY AND WRITE MORE CHAPTERS 🤍

***
I was awoken by soft kisses on my neck. Keeping my eyes closed, I tried my best to look like I was still dead asleep. He moved from my neck to my cheek, to my forehead and then both corners of my mouth. His kisses were soft and gentle like if he applied any more pressure, I'd break. He froze his movements just above my pleading lips, making me draw in a breath.

His deep chuckles broke the silence and he sat back so that he was straddling my thighs. "Sleep well, love?" Cole's Morning voice was husky. I stretched myself up so that I was only a few inches away from his lips. "The best." I replied back and placed my mouth on his - ever so carefully.

The kiss turned needy and hot quickly. At that moment I forgot all about the night before and the pain I was in, all I wanted was him. His tongue slid across my lips, asking for entrance that I gladly gave him. My body felt weak, like a puppet that could only be controlled by their master.

Cole had full control over me and he knew it, but I didn't care. I enjoyed the way that he held me and moved my body where he wanted it. He was so gentle but rough at the same time, that it left my body wanting so much more.

Cole suddenly pulls away from my body. I stared confusingly at his face and tried to read it but I couldn't. After a few moments he spoke. "I-I don't want to hurt you. I know for a fact that I won't be able to hold back once we start." He was really awkward and started playing with his hands, which he does when he's anxious. Oh, my boy, I've never been scared of a little pain.

Wait. I said 'my boy', what the fuck?

Throwing that thought aside, for now, I lean up and place a kiss on his cheek. "Cole, I trust you. You would never hurt me and besides a little pain might even turn me on?" I watched as a smirk grew on his face and he pushed me back down on the bed. "I'm not even hurting anymore, I prom-"

"Lily shut up." Was all he said before bringing my lips onto his forcefully. This kiss wasn't sweet. Rather something aggressive. His whole personality had changed. From being the sweet boy that was making sure I was okay, he was now roaming his hands all over my body. He pushed my body harder into the bed while kissing my neck; surely leaving hickeys.

"Oh fuck lily, what are you doing to me." He spoke into my neck, his voice hoarse and his breath tickling my skin, which made me giggle. He brought his lips back up to mine, immediately trying to slide his tongue into my mouth, but I fought for dominance. Cole slid his hands to my butt and squeezed tightly, causing me to gasp and he saw the opportunity to enter my mouth.

This was a different side of Cole and I definitely wasn't complaining.

Needing to feel his skin, I reached down and took his shirt off, only stopping the kiss for a couple of seconds. I glided my hands down his chest, across his abs and over his v line; I felt him tighten his muscles at my touch.

His hands went to the only clothing I had and ripped it off. "I'll buy you a new one." Was his only reply to my shocked face. I huff out of annoyance, the man still hasn't bought me a new bra because he also ripped that. "Sure you will." I mumble while he kisses the top of my chest. He doesn't say anything and continues kissing me.