Part 7

It was now the next Tuesday. Susan has asked me to baby sit as apparently susan wants to take him out. Its weird i would of thought Robert would be taking her out not her taking him but i guess its for a reason.  Robert has been quite happy in school though and in general but tom is bullying me saying I'm the 'teachers pet' apparently with him. Im really not but apparently thats what tom thinks. I have been having these weird feelings though like when i see Robert i have butterflies and my mouth turns into a smile. He is hot but he is also married and I shouldn't be doing this but i cant help myself.

Me and haz has been quite friendly but we haven't kissed since. I think i might of scared him off somehow. I will have to try and fix it

Today though i had a pounding headache and my dad was home from work so he phoned the school telling them i was staying home. I would of said no i would go in but a day with my dad sounds amazing right now.

"So any hot fellas?" Dad asks.

We were watching his and hemsworths movie Thor. The first one.

"What?" I laugh.

"Come on there must be one" he says jokingly stabbing my side with his finger.

"Yeah there is. His name is Haz. Well harrison" i say I wasn't going to tell him about the little crush i had on my teacher.

"Oh? How come I haven't met him yet? Have you spoke?" He asks.

"Dad he is with the friendship group im with. Gosh i have told you" i laugh.

"I know darling im sorry. Work is just so manic these days im glad you have a headache to stay home" he says.

"Charming that" i laugh.

"Want some dinner? It is five past three" he says.

With that my phone started ringing. I look at the Id and it was susan.

"Hold that question" i say.

Me- hello

Susan- hiya doll. Are you still okay to baby sit tonight?

Me- of course

Susan- is it any trouble for you to come over now? Robert will be home shortly so as soon as he is home we can leave. The kids have had food so its just for you to watch them for me.

Me- yeah thats no problem at all. I will ask my dad to drop me off.

Susan- thank you sweetheart. See you soon.

We hang up and dad grabs his keys.

"See didn't even have to ask" i smile.

"Anything for my girl. Now where am i dropping you?" He asks.

"I will show you" i laugh.

"Take the dog with you. I will lock the door" he says.

I nod and i walk out to the car. Bobby follows and i put him in the back and i jump into the front seat. I changed my mind though and slid over to the drivers seat. Dad came out and got into the passenger seat and shook his head.

"Didn't think i would die today but here i am. On my death bed" he says.

"You know. Stop bullying me. Im a good driver" i say starting the engine.

"Yeah good at driving me up the wall. Now just drive. Carefully" he says.

I roll my eyes and i drive to Roberts house. It was only about a ten minute drive but when we pull up outside Robert was standing on the path talking to his neighbour.

"Im coming to meet this guy" dad says getting out of the car.

"Dad no" i say.

It was too late he was already at him talking. I roll my eyes and i grab bobbies lead and i get him out of the car. I walk towards them and they were laughing at something.

"Tell me if she misbehaves" dad jokes.

"Stop embarrassing me dad im eighteen now. Sorry mr downey" i say.

"Come on now maddie i have told you it's Robert outside of school" Robert says.

"Yeah sorry" i say.

"What are you doing here anyway i thought it was your night off?" Robert asks.

"Your wife asked me to come and look after the kids. I thought you knew?" I ask.

"No" he says rolling his eyes.

"Anyway have fun. I will see you later on. Call me if you need a lift" dad says.

"Will do. By pal" i say smoothing the dog.

After that Robert let me inside and the kids were half asleep on the sofa.

"Oh hello darling" susan says and i have no clue who she was talking to. Me or Robert.

"Why have you asked maddie to come here she hasn't been to school today because of a migraine Tom has said" Robert says quite snappy towards susan.

"Oh maddie why didn't you say i wouldnt have bothered you" susan says.

"Its no problem at all" i smile.

"They are ready for bed. I know its only 4pm but they are both not right. Exton has a cold and avri i dont know she is just very cuddly and saying she is tired" susan says.

"I will take care of them" i smile.

"Thank you. Robert go change" she snaps.

God what is wrong with these today. Robert storms off and susan sighs.

"He has been off with me. He thinks there's something going on between me and conner. He is just a very good friend of mine but he doesn't see that" she says.

"Maybe talk to him. Tell him the situation im sure he will listen" i say.

"Thats what tonight is for. I feel like we are both falling out of love" she says.

"What no. I don't think so" i say.

"He hasn't been the same for a few weeks. I don't know he is saying about me and conner but I'm sure he has some other bird sneaking around with" she sighs.

"I don't think so. Just have fun tonight tell him how you feel and im sure he will listen" i say.

With that Robert comes down and i had to say he looked very hot. Jeans a black tshirt and a black leather jacket.

"Lets go" Robert says.

He leans over and kisses the kids on the head but they were sleeping. They both head out and i watch the car pull out of the drive way. Turning around i could see that avri was shivering so i started to walk upstairs to get a blanket.

My luck i walked into the wrong room and it was Roberts office. His desk was tidy. It was a perfect office room. The walls were all grey and white it was beautiful. Thoughts ran though my head when looking at the desk and it shouldn't happen.

I was thinking about sitting on there in front of Robert while he kissed me. His hands gliding up my thighs and feeling my slickness. Fuck i was leaking thinking about it. Fuck maddie stop.

I turned around quickly and i finally found the kids room. I grabbed the quilt off both their beds and went downstairs and laid it on them. I look at their family photo and they all seem so perfect. I just hope it last for them.