3. Beautiful friendship

Eunjoo pov:

"Lower the blinds of the window, joo." He ordered me.

"Okay." I agreed and lowered them.

He called me towards him.

"Here. See this. This is the most confidential document of this company, I am showing you this because," I looked at him. "I trust you." I looked at the laptop screen.

I nodded.

"I am only showing you cause I need you to study this and know about our strengths and weaknesses. I want you to be aware of our capabilities. Only you are allowed to read and see this. No one, and I mean not another soul should know this."

I nodded. "Okay, sir."

"And joo," I again looked at him. "Don't lower the blinds just because someone told you to. You can't possibly trust anyone, Including me in such a small span of time."

I nodded embarrassed. "And if you need to study these documents, only do them here in my cabin."

"Okay sir."

"Good"

I smiled and he closed his laptop, and I opened the window blinds.

"By the way," he sat down on his seat. "The work is done. Have a rest now. You need to come tomorrow morning at 8 here, and we have some work tomorrow."

"Okay sir." I said and left the room.

He is very different from what I have heard till now. He is understanding and genuinely good.

I went to the reception.

"Bye jisso." I wished her as she smiled.

"Wait. How did everything go?"

"I impressed him!" I exclaimed and she looked visibly shocked.

"Woah, you rock girl!"

"Thank you!"

"No, it is a really big achievement!"

"But..." I said. "He looked easy to impress."

"No, trust me, he isn't!"

"Okay... I'll take the praise!" I smiled at her.

She smiled. "Bye Eunjoo!"

"Bye!"

I left the building. I glanced back at it as I left. It is such a beautiful building and I am almost selected, aren't I? I get to work here!

****

I took a cab and as I reached home, I called Jinri and told her about everything.

"That is really good, Eunjoo. You'll really gonna have a good time there." She spoke.

"I hope at least." I put my resume down. "I just want this job to stick."

"By the way..." I understood she was gonna do some 'juicy talk'. "Is he hot?"

"Gosh, don't ask."

"Nope, sis. He is the Kim namjoon. Tell me!"

"He is smoking hot, sis!" I exclaimed. "I can't explain, but he is really good too."

"You are lucky." She whispered.

"Oh, is your boyfriend there? Because he might be freaking out at your talks."

"Yes, he just came. Now Bye or you'll make me single while you are gonna get someone---"

"What? Not at all!" I yelled embarrassed.