42. Shot By Yoongi

Eunjoo pov:

I opened the door and all the happiness from my face faded. It was namjoon. Namjoon again. Why is he here? He sure saw me back then and maybe knows that I am gonna be here and that's why he came here. But why exactly is he here? Does he need anything? But that is a really lame reason. I can't think of any excuse why he would be here. He was looking at me with a smirk, an evil one. That means he knew I was here for sure. Oh hell! Why does this all happen to me? Like what did I even do!

"Y-Yoongi" I stuttered because namjoon's presence had its effect on me. I don't know why he did what he did, but I am quite afraid of him.

Yoongi came to me as soon as I called him.

"What are you doing here?" He directly asked namjoon.

"It isn't your hotel that I have to give you any kind of explanation when I came to meet my girl."

I looked at yoongi and took his hand. "He is a phycho." I whispered to him. So yeah! He is here to destroy me again!

Yoongi was evidently angry but he was good at hiding it too. He looked inflamed by his words but at the same time, he wasn't jealous or anything, rather had a wave of playful anger which spoke something like 'Even people like you can dream'.

Why can't he ever see me happy? I was so sad after what he did and finally, I was happy now, so he is here to destroy my happiness yet again! Like why does he hate me so much? What did I ever do to him!??

"I know" yoongi whispered to me and then looked at namjoon.

"I will tell you once, she is mine, so go and fuck yourself." He said in a calm tone. Namjoon doesn't know who he is dealing with. I hope he goes right now because I am not inhumane like him. I don't want anyone to die!!

"I will not, what can you do, asshole?"

Yoongi took a deep breath. "How about you go inside for a while, eunie?"

I looked at him. He was definitely gonna start a fight.

"Yoongi, it's not needed."

"It is, baby. Someone needs a lesson."

"Try to end it like this... I don't want a fight."

He sighed. "Go inside"

I nodded. I can't say the same thing over and over, it will make him irritated and mad at me. I went inside and soon he called me back.

****

Yoongi pov:

I was going crazy the second he called her 'mine'. I mean, what the fuck man! You don't even know how big of trouble you were in the second you said that! And you dared call me that too?

I knew Eunjoo didn't want a fight so i tried to keep it low. As soon as eunie went inside, I tried to talk him through but he took out a gun.

I was alert because we are trained to be. I was a master in guns and he seemed to be an inexperienced shooter cause I snatched his gun and he couldn't even do anything.

I pointed it back to him while he begged me not to shoot him. I could have ended him, but eunie didn't even want a fight, I am hell sure she would hate me for killing someone.

As he was still trying to get a hold of his gun, I turned the silencer on and shot his arm. He cried in pain but suppressed his screams because man, his ego!

I wiped the gun off my fingerprints and called the police. I kept the gun near him, after removing all the bullets too. He was still there cause I think his nerve is hurt. Then I called eunie.

"YOONGI--"

"Hear me out--"

"You shot him!! What the hell yoongi!"

"Atleast keep quiet, the police must be coming."

She took a deep breath and then looked at him. His arm was bleeding profusely, and I think that made her go back inside.

I went to her.

"Eunjoo--"

"Keep quiet" She whispered and I went to her and sat beside her. "Please"

"Eunie... atleast listen to me."

"I am listening"

"He wanted to shoot me first. I did it in defense."

"Really?"

"Yes. If I wanted to kill him, you sure know I would have."

She looked down. "I am sorry for reacting like that--"

"It is okay."

I smiled and she smiled back. Her smile always melts my heart. She is a queen and I am glad to be her king.

"So now what?" She asked, getting herself together.

"Now... um, I called the police saying that he shot himself."

"Oh yeah I figured."

"Hm... so let's see what happens now."

The doorbell rang and we went to open the door. The police came in and took him to the hospital while they took the gun too.

They took us also as the witness. I told them that Eunjoo wasn't in the same room and I made up a story and told them.

We came back home and she sighed. "This is all too much. Why did he even come here?"

"Why are you so worried for him? You should be happy that I didn't get shot! He came to shoot me!"

She looked a little scared as I raised my voice. Yeah, maybe it was jealousy but I had a point.

She took my hand. "Ofcourse I am glad."

I sighed. "Hm"

I received a call and picked it up, it was from the police.

"Yes?"

"You are under investigation in the case of the shooting of Mr. Kim namjoon."