➷CH:1➹

A cold night, bright too

A cold night, bright too. It was 11 o'clock. Barely a sound cloud not be heard only a steps of running male inside a pitch dark forest. His legs were moving quickly, as if they have a brain of themselves.

The sound he could fathom were the crispy sound each footstep of his made, distant hooting and howling sounds.

He kept moving, with the lurking fear of being pounced by the person who he's running from. There was a cool breeze which could however not abate his sweat. He moved his legs till when he could move  no longer.

He breathed harshly, and looked back to see if the person is following him. A relief sigh has escaped of his mouth.

Then the male heard a sound of echoing steps. It put his heart under stress. He felt a presence behind him which make his body shiver badly.

He turned around, was met with a black figure standing and the scariest loading a gun with a clacking metal sound making him gasp and act quickly running from there but to his bad luck a boom sound echoed in his ear before it hit his head and he i...

He turned around, was met with a black figure standing and the scariest loading a gun with a clacking metal sound making him gasp and act quickly running from there but to his bad luck a boom sound echoed in his ear before it hit his head and he immediately fall on the ground.

"My work is done." The person said before disappearing in the darkness.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

A male opens his brown chocolate eyes slowly as he looks outside through the car window. There are him and other male in the car. He has been asleep and then awake, he feels bored in the car.

He has a sleepless night during the past weeks. He needs to recover his sleep. He did worked like crazy during the past week.

"You did nap a lot, huh?" The other male said to him as his eyes focused on the road.

The guy shifts his head to look at the male that sits beside him. He looks right at the male face as he focuses every detail on the face.

"I don't sleep much recently and I have hard work to do." He answered to him as he draw his eyes to the road infront of him.

"I don't even care if you want to sleep just do your mission and don't forget to act Taehyungshi." The male did take a quick glance at taehyung who is beside him and then continues to focus on the road before parking the car.

"I would quickly grabs a cup of coffee from this store" the male grins as he quickly hops off the car.

As taehyung look out the window, enjoying the sky burst with multiple colours. The reds, oranges, purples and blues all mixing into a large canvas to make a breathtaking painting.

He scan the area, his honey eyes to amber fall on something happening near the corner of a building that falls in between his work place and the coffee shop

He squint his eyes to focus on the scene unfolding before his eyes, his heart stops beating.

Taehyung blink a few times as well as rub his eyes to make sure what he was seeing is real.

There are nine men, all dressed in black suit but the tenth man is dressed in a red suit just same like his red hair blowing in the wind.

Two men were holding a guy as the one wearing red suit stares at him. His expression is not readable because taehyung is not close enough.

The man stares at the guy being held, he's almost smiling and smiling as if something good were about to happen but in a most sinister.

Suddenly the red hair man who looks like as if he's the leader of the whole thing going on, whips his head to meet taehyung's eyes directly.

A hidden forest, streaks of golden hour sifting through the sage branches of the tall trees. It was a pretty green eyes that belongs to the red hair man.

The red hair man squints his eyes and taehyung know for a fact he's seen him because he is staring straight into the chocolate brown eyes.

This remembers the medium-blonde hair male something and it's acting as innocent.

He quickly look down at his lap and act to pray feverishly. As he slightly tilt his head up to peek at the scene a few seconds later, and as he is thinking, the men had disappeared.

"You was good." The same male came back to the car with a two coffee.
The medium-blonde male let out a sigh of relief. "Hope that so."

"The next step is tomorrow." The male looks at him waiting for him to reply.

"I know ." That is what taehyung could utter before drink the coffee.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Ciao sweetheart. Hope u like the first ch. It's so short I know 😅.

Grazie for reading it 🤍🤍🤍.