➷CH:8➹

Taehyung begin to roam around the mansion after he finished his schedule work, not on purpose, but because he literally cannot find his way back to his room.

Each door or each pathway leads to somewhere else, he already exhausted mind and cannot comprehend what is where.

At this time, he couldn't tell if he had already passed through this hall or if it's new.

"Nice." He only mutter that as the spy cameras see him. He was pretending to be lost. So no one wouldn't doubt him.

He walk outside to the garden. It is a peaceful and warm evening and the garden of the place is beautiful, full of different plants and flowers all around.

 It is a peaceful and warm evening and the garden of the place is beautiful, full of different plants and flowers all around

Something catch the medium-blonde male's eyes. It is the blind man who is sitting in the garden and the short man is standing beside him, clutching a phone.

Taehyung think 'why not paying a visit to jungkook.' His legs moves towards them.

"Young master." He calls jungkook who didn't turn, but jimin turn and gives him a friendly smile which the other reply with the same smile.

" He calls jungkook who didn't turn, but jimin turn and gives him a friendly smile which the other reply with the same smile

"Yes!" Jungkook respond not facing the other.

"Thanks for defending me from the heir." He bows.

The blind man giggles which the two men finds it cute, reply in a humble tone. "It's a simple thing and anybody can do it." As he stand up using his smartcane.

"Can we talk?" He ask. Jimin gets who he mean so he whisper in taehyung's that it's him.

Taehyung had no ideas what the blind man would talk about, but he agreed anyways.

They walks slowly through a pave path among the flowers and taehyung looks around, admiring the view.

"So you witnessed something that involves my brother work that's why you are working here as my sister personal maid." Jungkook says.

Taehyung looks at the other who didn't open his eyes. "Yes." He answer.

"Can you tell me about yourself?" The blind man tone is so warm.