➷CH:10➹

The punch was so strong that cause pain to jun-seo and it made him furious. He wasn't expecting it. His dark orbs turns murderous. He moves forward in a lightening speed and hold taehyung's throat in a tight grip.

But something surprise him that the medium-blonde male didn't let any sound just those amber honey orbs are foaming like a fire which little bit scar him.

Those eyes were so strong that they aren't afraid of being kill and the aura was deadly all of a sudden.

Nothing could change that he was raging. No one dared to speak loudly infront of him except two peoples and here this poor boy punched him on his face.

"How dare you!" He seethed in rage.

Never in his twenty-eight years someone dared to punch him even his own parent doesn't punch him. Yeah, his father shout at him but didn't punch him.

And here this poor thing with fire in his eyes punched him. Either he's extraordinarily brave or he's simply a fool.

The heir's mind and ego can't still accept that someone punched him and it's red flag to him.

Taehyung feel jun-seo's fingers tighten around his throat making his breathing sparse but it isn't matter to him. He even forget to pretend that he's in pain. The only thing is running inside his mind is killing the heir right now.

< Taehyung, don't do it! >

< Act or our plan will fail. > He hear a voice in his ear and huffs remembering he's on a f*cking mansion.

"Ppppp-lease!" He pretend to whisper heavily and add. "Stop!"

Jun-seo did the total opposite and jerk him forward towards himself. His face is merely inches away from taehyung's.

"Never! Just never even think of disrespecting me again." He is still holding taehyung in a strong grip.

And the lights suddenly is on the both men eyes gaze up at the stairs to see jungkook with jimin next to him standing on the stairs.