Mask Shenanigans

A/N: I'm sorry for the overuse of enderman 

XD was caught off guard and looked down to see the four year old enderman pulling on his cloak, "Why did I take this thing. I could've just killed it!" XD thought and crouched down. "What's wrong with you?" He bluntly said to the four year old who just chirped enderman noises, "Enderman right." XD mumbled and cleared his throat, " ⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⍙⍀⍜⋏☌ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⊬⍜⎍?" (Whats wrong with you?) He asked, the enderman smiled and pointed to it's stomach "⟟ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙☊⊑⏃⍀⏃⎅⟒⌇, ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌇⏃⊬ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⏁⊑⟟⋏☌." (I don't know charades just say something.) XD rudely responded to the four year old who started to tear up and whimper. XD picked up the four year old and gently rocked him, "Hey hey don't cry, you'll make too much noise! I can't afford the goddess of death on my tail right now!" He exclaimed as the child went from whimpering to small giggles.

XD sighed and brought Ranboo, the little enderman back to his makeshift room placing the enderman in the bed he got his mask torn off. XD was angry so his eyes glowed bright red against the enderman, "YOU BRAT!" XD yelled but noticed the enderman was just admiring the mask and put it on themselves. XD took a breathe and stole the mask back, "Here" XD made a matching mask with a simple smile on it with red and green dots for the eyes like Ranboo's own eyes. "We match now okay?" The enderman squealed in excitement and put the mask on giggling and playing around with the mask. 

XD smiled but immediately erased the smile off his face, he wasn't liking this child, he hates children! How they scream, pull and do annoying things! That was right, DreamXD god of life and manipulation absolutely hated children. XD went back to his godly duties with some confusing looks with Kirsten, goddess of death on why there was tiny little hand prints on XD's mask. Not hiding her confusion very well, she chuckled seeing the little hand marks.

"Yes Kirsten?" XD snapped, "You have tiny hand prints on your mask!" She pointed out, "Oh and Tommy had a nightmare, you didn't cause it right?" She said with a attitude towards XD. He did enjoy making nightmares but "No, not this time. I was busy." XD responded, "With—" "You don't need to know, it doesn't involve you or your "FaMiLy" got it Kirsten?" He responded, his anger rising. When XD got angry angry, you could tell by his mask, it had small cracks where his eye's glow would shine through. 

Red or green, green he was fine or slightly annoyed and red meant he was pissed off and ready to murder something or just trying to scare someone. Kirsten pulled the mask off and grabbed him by the cloak, "what have you been doing?" She asked, the essence of withering coming off of her. XD pulled back, teleporting the mask back on his face, "I did nothing to your family. Now let me do my job and you do yours." XD responded as Kirsten teleported away.

Word count: 501