XD is ready for murder.

Art Credit: Crqbi on YouTube

Kirsten brought the little enderman with her to say hi to Phil, Phil was surprised to say atleast "So your putting a enderman in a village? Okay?..." he was confused but also wondering why a god who hates kids had taken a liking to the little one. Techno came into the room just as Kirsten teleported away with the enderman, "Can we go now? Tommy is biting me." Techno said holding up a four year old Tommy biting his shirt, "Yep lets go!" He responded and took the three kids to the nearby village.

Tommy was the first to see the enderman, "Ender! Ender! Ender!" He exclaimed, "Tommy that's ridiculous, enderman don't like villagers or iron golems their wont be a enderman." Techno turned around to see nothing. Tommy looked upset, "It was there! It stared at us!" Wilbur laughed, "Maybe we'll see it later? Endermen don't go very far!" Tommy's eyes lit up as he smiled "Yeah!" He exclaimed loudly in techno's ear.

— A hour later in the village —

Kirsten arrived in the village, hearing that someone lost their first life. She was immediately worried seeing the said child who lost their first life, the little enderman was killed by a scared Technoblade. "XD is going to murder Techno—" Kirsten said and took the not very little enderman back to the god's realm. Kirsten teleported back to XD, "So uh—" "Ranboo!" XD called over Kirsten seeing the little enderman, "⍙⏃⌇ ⟟⏁ ⎎⎍⋏ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⎐⟒⍀⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅?" (Was it fun in the overworld?) XD said picking up the little enderman before pausing and seeing the two hearts on his wrist. XD took off his mask and gave it to Ranboo putting the enderman down, "KIRSTEN WHY IS HIS FIRST LIFE GONE!?" He screamed loudly, "LISTEN I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IRON GOLEMS WOULD GO FOR—" "THEY DON'T." XD snapped.

"Fuck." Kirsten whispered, "So tell me Death. Why did the blood god murder Ranboo?" XD said, getting taller and standing over Kirsten, he was pissed. XD was brought back to sanity by a simple word from the enderman, "⎅⏃⎅?" (Dad?) He whimpered and started to sniffle and tear up scared by XD. XD went back down to his normal height, "⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜⟟'⋔ ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬, ⟟ ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⋔⟒⏃⋏ ⏁⍜ ⌇☊⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍." (Ranboo i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you) XD said hugging onto Ranboo. He had scared the little enderman who saw him as a father figure. XD smiled and comforted the boy, taking him back to his bedroom. XD put down the enderman in it's bed but was stopped "⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒..." (Please don't leave..) XD nodded and sat down next to the enderman, it's tail wrapping around XD and slightly poking his legs. XD didn't show the slight pain from the sharpness and cuddled the small boy.

Word count: 443