chapter 1 | the talk |

A/n :
         Hello and sorry for not being able to post this chapter but I had to study fory school exams and I also not be able to update frequently bc I have to study got upcoming exams again. I'm so sorry if I had you waiting. Hope you are having a wonderful day/night.

Time:02:20
Place:Ava's apartment

(Ava's pov)

I couldn't sleep at all, I was thinking on how to tell ጎዪቿክቿ that 5 guys from another planet came to earth . She will be pissed for sure when she hears the news , as far as I know she had putted a magic crisis on a planet unowned to me and I'm starting to think if that is the reason they came here.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. I needed to inform her about this situation I'm am currently in, though ...... yet again I don't..... I feel like if I do tell her she will hurt them or even..... .

I arrived at the bathroom , I got close to the mirror and took out a goldish yellow gem. I called ጎዪቿክቿ (a.n : just imagine she called her exactly how Rhys called lady grandma from the mirror with his necklace) and before I knew it two completely white eyes stating at me.

- Ava how glad I am to hear you how is everything on earth doing -

- everything is exactly how you wanted my Lord, well except.... -

- Except for what? -

- ... -

- are you going to tell me or what? -

- five guys from another planet came to earth my Lord -

- what planet did they come from? -

I was hesitant to answer, for an unknown reason...

- they say they came from a planet called dæmos -

- Dæmos.... Huh? -

- is there a problem my Lord -

- how do they look like -

- I beg your pardon? -

- are they humans or do they have horns? -

- they have horns... But as far as I know they call themselves daemos-

- ok thank you for the information we will talk next time -

- goodbye my Lord -

The conversation had ended . The mirror was back to normal. I decided to go to sleep otherwise I would have to hear asch complain about not going out in the morning like promised.

To be continued....