chapter 2 | morning |

Place : Ava's apartment
Time:6:30

~Noi's pov~

I woke up and headed to the room with the magic Box, as princess ava calls it "the living room". I never really understood why she called it that but I just brushed it off.

I walked into the room and as expected I was the only one awake. We all usually wake up at 7 so there was no surprise, but what really surprised me the most was that, food was already prepared for us. There was also a paper with something written on it. Since I can't read, I took the paper and ran as fast as I could to Rhys(can't remember if his name is spelled like that).

-RHYS WAKE UP- I screamed at the top of my lungs as I got in his room

-what?- he got up and put his glasses -noi what do you want now and what in the daemos King's name are you doing awake at this time?-

-that's not the point,I need you to read this for me- I said as I handed him the paper.

-and why exactly me? - he asked me raising up his eyebrow.

-because you are the only one who can read- I answer him.

-fine then- he said as he looked at the paper and began to read.
-I won't be home for some hours, so I don't know what time I will arrive back home. I am outside meeting an old friend of mine so don't worry. When I come back I want my house to be just as I left it , I also have made you guys breakfast for you.
Love Ava-

we both stayed in an awkward silence for a while but that awkward silence was cut short by a scream.

-PRINCESS AVA IS MISSING!- it was Leif. He was probably trying to kill her like alwats.

everyone got out and ran to princess Ava's room, everyone except me and rhys.

-better tell them before they destroy the house to search her.- Rhys told me. He got up from his bed and we both headed to the others.

'this is going to be a long day I guess' I thought to myself.

Hey and sorry for not posting for a long time but I had school work. Also sorry for the short chapter and I also wanted to start a gotmiti au fanfict and also maybe gotmiti and/or my inner demons one-shots.
Thank you for reading.
Have a lovely night / day

Total word count : 424